Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 12:04am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Guardian Kung Fu

Alrighty, as the title implies, Guardian Kung Fu is really one of the best wing chun schools, iv been to. and im not saying this because i train there. BUT REALLY! lol. me and some other students have checked out many other schools in our region including kentucky, benny mengs ohio branch, phillip nearings' chicago branch and one in michigan, and the school in columbus indiana is the best i'v seen. very clean and takin care of facility. the people there are more than helpful and encouraging, and the instructors there are top notch. i mean its hard to get better than that. iv noticed also that its a very unbiased wing chun school (which is a rare item these days) because of all the different martial artists that come in. half the ppl that go there previously trained in other arts and mostly full contact arts. the thing that really got me was that there is available training 5 days of the week. 2 hour classes too. Our Sifu, Todd Wright, works with a personal trainer for the exercises we do in class! Sifu Wright has been doing wing chun for 16 years now training with high-level practioners and is succesfully passing it on to his students.
    we do light sparring for all the meatheads out there that like to satisfy their ego also..im one of them lolol! so if your ever in Indiana, yeah yeah, cornfields and engins, get out here and train!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 10:54am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why does linght sparring=meatheads? You didn't want to rate your school? You didn't really describe you school at all.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 11:40am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is the most useless review I've ever read.

Also...based on your shitty review and the website link, I would run as far as I could from this school. Remind me never to hire you to do any promotions for my company.

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 12:05pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Also...based on your shitty review and the website link, I would run as far as I could from this school. Remind me never to hire you to do any promotions for my company.
    The website is, uh, different - it's rare to see such a blatant sales pitch, where a site gives you the option to choose which sales job gets thrown at you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 5:06pm

Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you just use "lol" while giving a formal presentation of your school? You're fired.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 11:12pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wing chun sucks lolol!

thanks for the review lolol!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 2:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate, Tai Chi, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cornfields and engins
    ???

I sincerely hope you meant engines and not ingins. That'd be racist. Don't be racist.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    1/30/2010 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The website says "karate school for your children"... Is that the new name for wing chun nowadays?

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 4:37pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my god. Of all the places to get reviewed THIS one I never would have expected.

Disclaimer - I know nothing of the actual school. I grew up in C-town, don't think this place was around when I was still there. Only two places I knew of were Ko's and the other TKD joint my dad trained at.