Page 6 of 8 First ... 2345678 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post

I saw no mention of Stroopwaffels.

Awww man, you -did- have to mention these, didn't you? They're like crack! Here I've been clean for months now, and you had to go and remind me of their sweet sweet existence.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to lurking more and posting less, while trying to fight off the shakes...

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sapper 06 View Post
    to all way of the winds fag and ***** ass muslim bitches u guys are the biggest suckers i have ever met in my life i think u guys need to grow up and have some kind of muslim orgy or whatever it is u guys call it cuz u suck ronald duncons cock big time what u guys gotta figure out is whats his angel i know that if i walked in a dojo and asked to show me his certificate and he tells me no don't worry about it he prolly a fake a ****** fake and with that im goin offline and the way of the winds homo shout me a e-mail Ala
    I'd really like to know what is his angel as well. Does he have some kind of divine assistance? Is he one of the Fallen?

sapper 06, is it too much to ask for clarification, or is that too big of a word?

I am not even sure if sapper06 is for or against Ronald Duncan, but I can tell he hates ronald duncon and the dudes followers, unknown who this duncon is, though. Judging by the hatred, sapper06's sexual advances weren't welcome because people were already sucking duncon's cock.

Is that what happened? sapper06, are you, you know, a little "touched in the head"?

Guys, sapper 06 has told us to grow up. Using pre-school English skills. We'd better listen.

Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltic View Post
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to lurking more and posting less, while trying to fight off the shakes...
    You know what helps with the shakes?

Oh... btw ... Sapper 06:

It is there.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had never heard of stroopwaffles until this thread brought them up a couple of hours ago. Then out of nowhere this chick from work (who is Dutch) taps me on the shoulder and goes, "try this, its a strupwaffle, the ones I get at the Dutch shop I go to are better, but they are still pretty good."

Fucking coincidence? Or fate?

Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Fucking coincidence? Or fate?
    Fate.

When threads contain nonsensical postings by someone who doesn't know how to use the ENTER key and brain dumps stream-of-consciousness posts, I get random.

When I get random, I usually fall back on one of three things:

1) Mockery (preferred under all circumstances)
    2) Logical rebuttal using point by point counterpoints
    3) Stroopwaffels

Tonight, I was hungry.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having tasted the aforementioned delicacy, I can attest to it being a good thing upon which to fall back.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Having tasted the aforementioned delicacy, I can attest to it being a good thing upon which to fall back.

Unless of course...you do not have immediate access to gratification via stroopwaffel.

Damn you Uncle Skippy, with your 'see my tongue' action and your tormenting by stroopwaffel...damn you.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    That was English? I swear I thought the guy was Irish, trying to do a Dutch accent.

I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by steven52 View Post
    We all know who the one and true living grandmaster of the art is...I don't even have to say his name. You know who...
    Effing straight hommie!

http://www.ashidakim.com/

Style
    Les Mills Bodycombat™
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltic View Post
    Awww man, you -did- have to mention these, didn't you? They're like crack! Here I've been clean for months now, and you had to go and remind me of their sweet sweet existence.

My GF tried to buy me with pear and cinamon flavoured stroopwaffel, she succeded. I forgot why I was angry with her.

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2345678 Last