Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 1:46pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    This is not a martial arts website and not one of you are true martial artists.
    Well, this is easily demonstrably false. You should learn that words have exact meanings, if you're going to be on here making comments about others' intelligence.

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 2:35pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it safe to say that we get more "no true Scotsman" fallacies here more than any other kind? It seems like every dipstick who loses an argument declares themselves Grand High Arbiter of What Martial Artists Are Really Like before they finish wetting their pants and leave.

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 3:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well ****.

I guess all that time spent learning to how to kill and incapacity people doesn't make me a Martial Artist.

What ever the **** it makes me, I will take it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 4:04pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Well ****.

I guess all that time spent learning to how to kill and incapacity people doesn't make me a Martial Artist.

Terrorist?

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 4:45pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it would be difficult for any to not assume what I have about what people have said on this thread.
    No, it really isn't difficult at all.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 4:49pm

Style: jkd

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting. See, you're posting from the POV of the person who made the comments about Steven Seagal, but now you're doing so in the persona and writing style of the 'sister' character. See, you didn't type 'his quote' or 'he said.' You typed "my quote" and "I said."
    So, your explanation that your rambling runon sentence posts are the kid bro and the more eloquent posts are the older sister are now ripped to shreds by your own stupidity.
    Understand what I'm saying? If "your brother" wrote the earlier posts in the rambling style, you wouldn't jump on and say "Second, I said Seagal..." because most sisters don't run around impersonating their younger brothers on the internet.
    NOW I'll go back to sleep. I didn't have time to come on here and make fun of you yesterday or earlier today because I have a job and a life. And somehow, that hasn't robbed me of the ability to spell. Or to speak English.

First of all, my quote about the "old movies" was meant as a joke. Second, I said Seagal wouldn't be able to use aikido to the it's maximum potential. Lastly, I never said he had a shot to win, only that he might be able to hold himself better than people expect. It's called an opinion, one that will probably never be confirmed or proven wrong. Now go back to sleep.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 5:15pm

Style: Yagyu Shinkage Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never get tired of the "No true martial artist" statement. It always allows me to re-post this comedy gold:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...824&highlight=

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Well ****.

A PitFighter.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 6:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude post the extra music video.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 6:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead View Post
    Interesting. See, you're posting from the POV of the person who made the comments about Steven Seagal, but now you're doing so in the persona and writing style of the 'sister' character. See, you didn't type 'his quote' or 'he said.' You typed "my quote" and "I said."
    So, your explanation that your rambling runon sentence posts are the kid bro and the more eloquent posts are the older sister are now ripped to shreds by your own stupidity.
    Understand what I'm saying? If "your brother" wrote the earlier posts in the rambling style, you wouldn't jump on and say "Second, I said Seagal..." because most sisters don't run around impersonating their younger brothers on the internet.
    NOW I'll go back to sleep. I didn't have time to come on here and make fun of you yesterday or earlier today because I have a job and a life. And somehow, that hasn't robbed me of the ability to spell. Or to speak English.
    Multiple Lack-Of-Personalities Disorder.

What goes on in oni-kage's head?

Voices, voices everywhere
    and nary a mind to think.