Administrator

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 9:43am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    This is not a martial arts website and not one of you are true martial artists.
    Oh no, the "not true martial artists" we've been found out..
    Noooooooooooooo~

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 9:48am

Style: Ninpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I'm CERTAIN your mommy didn't teach you how to read.

Nowhere in that sentence is there ANY implied threat of violence or assault.
    Not only did she teach me how to read, she also taught me how to read between the lines.

Why would your staff member want to meet me in person after such derogatory comments? To shake hands? I don't think so. A threat is implied because he says that I would run away. I mean why would he travel across the country to meet me?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 9:57am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not only did she teach me how to read, she also taught me how to read between the lines.
    Nope, she taught you paranoia.

Why would your staff member want to meet me in person after such derogatory comments?
    He didn't say he wanted to meet you. Learn how to read. Your inference meter is broken.

I don't think
    Yes, we know.
    A threat is implied because he says that I would run away.
    Failure. F- in reading comprehension.

I mean why would he travel across the country to meet me?
    Nope, back to paranoia and lack of reading comprehension.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 9:58am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why would your staff member want to meet me in person after such derogatory comments? To shake hands? I don't think so. A threat is implied because he says that I would run away. I mean why would he travel across the country to meet me?
    We actually get together in meet ups we call throwdowns to spar each other in a controlled and safe environment. Omega has traveled across the country more than once to do so. To my knowledge, he has never sparred anyone who was unwilling to do so.

Throwdowns are about testing yourself against martial artists whose style or habits you don't know.

You are unfamiliar with the site and the culture here. Consequently you have made several incorrect assumptions about members here based on the unfettered nature of discussion.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 10:02am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's jnp being nice. This has nothing to do with a throwdown. You are talking ****. If people asked you to come meet them, to prove your assertions, talk, go sit down at a bar, have dinner, call staff on the phone, or engage in sparring you'd run away.
    All of these things have happened separately or jointly.

\Gezere, for example, has done multiple NON-Sparring interviews with full of **** NINJA. IIRC so has Omega. If you KNEW HOW TO READ between the lines the real implication is YOU ARE the KEYBOARD WARRIOR.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 10:03am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    We actually get together in meet ups we call throwdowns to spar each other in a controlled and safe environment. Omega has traveled across the country more than once to do so. To my knowledge, he has never sparred anyone who was unwilling to do so.

Throwdowns are about testing yourself against martial artists whose style or habits you don't know.

You are unfamiliar with the site and the culture here. Consequently you have made several incorrect assumptions about members here based on the unfettered nature of discussion.
    I am definitely unfamiliar with the culture of this site and it would be difficult for any to not assume what I have about what people have said on this thread. So just delete my account.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 10:05am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am definitely unfamiliar with the culture of this site and it would be difficult for any to not assume what I have about what people have said on this thread. So just delete my account.
    Nope.

Oh and keep your son away from the internet. It is embarrassing that you are blaming us because you weren't monitoring your child's internet usage.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 10:09am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We do not delete accounts here. All you have to do is to have the willpower to refrain from posting.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 10:10am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not talking any smack at all. All I've been reading is everyone else talking smack because they can't agree to disagree on a subject. It's immature. Just delete the account.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 10:13am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's not my son.