Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 1:41pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead View Post
    What got me is how his arguments, what I can understand of them, are self contradictory. For instance, he wants to be a ninja but is hung up on honor and fair play. He wants a person who values cheap tactics that work to enter the martial arts world and get everybody to play fair.
    I also like how he makes up 'facts' about fighters.
    Exactly, which is why I pointed out the two ninjas who have actually entered the UFC. I think he needs to stop watching TMNT and start to educate himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 1:44pm

Style: Ninpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lmao its just my opinion and like I said its not a essay as long as you get what im saying I dont care about the grammer, im not aware of kimbos history and I dont need to be ive seen enough of some of his exploits to have this opinion and I stand by it,like I said before most of yall just wanna see violence you could never understand where im coming from,and if u dont like me I dont care eat a dick and die lmao and jump off your fav martial artist dick already,you guys sweating these clowns toooo much I love it

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 1:47pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    Lmao its just my opinion and like I said its not a essay as long as you get what im saying I dont care about the grammer, im not aware of kimbos history and I dont need to be ive seen enough of some of his exploits to have this opinion and I stand by it,like I said before most of yall just wanna see violence you could never understand where im coming from,and if u dont like me I dont care eat a dick and die lmao and jump off your fav martial artist dick already,you guys sweating these clowns toooo much I love it
    Your opinion is ignorant. You sound like a 10 year old. You're projecting your feelings too much kid. Maybe if you had a dad in your life he could point you in the right direction.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 1:59pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Google search
    How can a 14 year old with a 9 year old reading/writing level be such a pretentious little fucker?

P.S. **** you

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 2:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lmao its just my opinion and like I said its not a essay as long as you get what im saying I dont care about the grammer,
    Yep, you are Wrong.http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/essay
    [count] : a short piece of writing that tells a person's thoughts or opinions about a subject

im not aware of kimbos history and I dont need to be ive seen enough of some of his exploits to have this opinion and I stand by it
    If you are going to write a post CLAIMING HISTORY as a negative focal point, you need to know it. You called him a "jail cat." You are a liar twice now.
    ,like I said before most of yall just wanna see violence you could never understand where im coming from,and if u dont like me I dont care eat a dick and die lmao and jump off your fav martial artist dick already,you guys sweating these clowns toooo much I love it
    Says the guy gobling cumbuckets from musashi and Mas oyama.

Go back to school and learn about irony and hypocrisy.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 2:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For instance, he wants to be a ninja but is hung up on honor and fair play.
    I call it the Aikido Paradox. Observe:

"Aikido is an art an art of nonviolence and harmony, it's not meant for something as barbaric as the UFC. Besides, MMA bans small joint manipulations and other techniques which make up a large part of Aikido. An MMA fighter would end up dead or crippled in seconds if he fought an Aikidoka."

Basically, people like that want to simultaneously be viewed as disciplined monks and badass street warriors.

Edit: I should probably note that Aikido people almost always misinterpret that "small joint manipulations" rule. It refers to finger and toe locks, not wrist locks like Aikidoka think.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 2:40pm

Style: Ninpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your right I havent done my homework on said issue id like to appologize for that,but hitting a man while hes down is still not respected in my book

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 3:20pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your right I havent done my homework on said issue id like to appologize for that,but hitting a man while hes down is still not respected in my book
    Ok. So you prefer a kickboxing rule set over a MMA ruleset. Hooray for you.

To most of us, MMA is closer to simulating a real fight because it includes all 3 unarmed ranges, standing, clinch/throwing and ground grappling.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 3:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Translation

Your not confident enough in your skills on the ground, to be able to continue the fight once your knocked on your ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 4:28pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay. Fair enough. Just make sure not to pick any fights with people who can actually handle themselves, because your going to be feeling a lot of disrespect while they beat the **** out of you while you're down.