Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 2324252632 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 6:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I prefer the term Tomato Cans. (so yes, the former)

Except for maybe Brian Green, and that one had quite the controversy.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 12/24/2012 6:13am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 8:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    I pretty much dont think of kimbo at all
    Hur hur hur.

Read the question again: it referred to Kimo Slice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 8:34am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I pretty much dont think of kimbo at all,but he fought crack heads and pimps on those dvds before the ufc,the last match he had on those dvds before ufc was this mma white boy with about the same build,he couldnt dominate the guy for **** to me he lost that fight then sometime later he got picked up by the ufc and had to go against real fighters and in his first or second match got tko by some kid like half his size lmao it was great,he was fighting bums up until then,hes a jail cat with jail muscle I really dont know what to say except im not a fan of his lol hes a street fighter that was more entertaining in the streets thats about it,why did u wanna know my take on kimbo?
    Hahaha this is the second time you've shown ignorance about someone.

He was never a "jail cat."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 9:47am

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wasn't his first loss on the Ultimate Fighter to Nelson? Hardly 'half his size.' If I recall properly, Nelson won by decision, after which he requested that Dana White go get him a Whopper, and Dana wasn't pleased.
    Why did you assume that he was a 'jail cat'?
    Does your honorable Ninpo sensei refer to everybody as 'niggas' and 'white boys'?
    Could you possibly give us a brief rundown of what takes place at one of the classes you attend? Thanks in advance.

I pretty much dont think of kimbo at all,but he fought crack heads and pimps on those dvds before the ufc,the last match he had on those dvds before ufc was this mma white boy with about the same build,he couldnt dominate the guy for **** to me he lost that fight then sometime later he got picked up by the ufc and had to go against real fighters and in his first or second match got tko by some kid like half his size lmao it was great,he was fighting bums up until then,hes a jail cat with jail muscle I really dont know what to say except im not a fan of his lol hes a street fighter that was more entertaining in the streets thats about it,why did u wanna know my take on kimbo?

:)

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 11:09am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pLackR.brizzL View Post
    He's a chinese boxer....In the 209,thats the best time to going in for da shiddy bang booYah.....:new_blueg
    Still the best post of the thread.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 12:15pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are, in the truest sense, ignorant. Why don't you get educated and then tell us your opinion?

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 12:25pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you think you know all there is about martial arts, but you wouldn't pass middle-school grammar?

Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 12:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't you read? He's from Brooklyn. They don't have to learn no fancy wurdz.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 12:49pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care about the grammar. Everything else comes off as ignorant.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 12:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What got me is how his arguments, what I can understand of them, are self contradictory. For instance, he wants to be a ninja but is hung up on honor and fair play. He wants a person who values cheap tactics that work to enter the martial arts world and get everybody to play fair.
    I also like how he makes up 'facts' about fighters.