Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 2021222329 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:40pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Something that keeps coming up is that people DON'T get what you're saying. Each post is a gigantic run on sentence. If I hadn't asked you what you meant by 'niggas', people would still think that you had come on here to insult black people while preaching about honor. You need to work on your communication skills.
    Also, your own words appear to contradict each other. You're citing people in ways that don't make any sense, and by doing so displaying your ignorance on at least some of the concepts that you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    Also this isnt an essay if you get what I write thats good enough

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because I was typing fast and was passionate about what I was saying,it seems like everyone who has no disciplin wants to go against my opinion,most of the people who go against me arent even martial artist but they got something to say that hardly make sense,
    Who isn't a martial artist in this thread?

You think you have discipline because you bow to your Sensei and stand in line while he spews that honor bullshit. That is not discipline.

Can you even begin to comprehend how much training and dedication is needed to be a professional MMA fighter? Discipline is getting up in the morning every day and training your ass off.

it frustrates me ,im young so my responses may sometimes be wild,but ive been in fights with other great martial artist and they never attacked while I was down,and out of respect ive done the same,we need a new oyama or someone with principles like musashi,not loonatics with a few months training and no disciplin to represent the martial arts fighting world
    I'm young too. You are just stupid.

Some martial artists choose to test their skills in a more realistic environment. They all agree on the rules of the fight. Why would it be disrespectful to use a technique under the consent of both participants?

You do know that a lot of those MMA fighters who beat the **** out of each other are actually close personal friends, and have a deep respect for their opponents? Unlike you, they are also training real martial arts.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:48pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MMA is far from "brutal".

This is more brutal and it's make believe.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:53pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seemed pretty honorable, until Toothy kept biting him when they went to the ground. A true ninja like Onikage would have helped him up before he continued trying to bite out his throat. Arnie was also dishonorable, because he killed Toothy even after breaking his arm. Deplorable.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with Oni-kage. Traditional martial arts teach respect, something those ****** fucking UFC people need to learn.

[/irony]

it was no holds barred yet the man to win the whole thing wasnt using dirty moves like hitting people while they were down or elbos and knees while a man was crouching and there back was turned
    Royce Gracie not only hit people while they were down, but also kneed people in the balls, pulled fighters' hair, and held on to submissions for too long.

:)

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 5:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Onekage, you are a young guy, who wants to be a ninjer when you grow up.

Inauthentic as it may be, ninpo is full of strikes to a felled opponent...just like the 1st fight of the 1st UFC, which I'm guessing you probably haven't actually seen.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 5:45pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah the arguments of the ignorant. Great to have an opinion funny to watch them stumble supporting their view.

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 5:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but then again most ufc fighters arent black belts
    Really? Lets skip the fact that a lot of them do. Why is this important? As many martial arts don't have a belt system at all.

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 5:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Really? Lets skip the fact that a lot of them do. Why is this important? As many martial arts don't have a belt system at all.
    Obviously, they are not honorable. Actually, the black belt signifies your honor. You see, whenever you advance in belt rank, you lose some of your dishonor from your Ki. That dishonor leaves sediments on your belt. So when you are a black belt, there is no dishonor left in your Ki.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 5:55pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    GSP -Kyokushin
    BJ Penn -BJJ
    Lyoto Machida -Shotokan
    Chuck Liddell -Kempo/Koe Kan Karate
    Yushin Okami -Judo
    Benson Henderson -Tae Kwon Do
    Roy Nelson -Hungar / BJJ