• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 1920212228 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    English is your native language? Holy ****.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 3:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    Mybad im from brooklyn ive talked like that since 5,not racist at all just a lil ghetto
    When I say niggas I mean all men in general, like I said ima lil ghetto,it come out when frustrated mybad or sorry
    Sad. It explains why your writing sucks.

Thanks for reinforcing the idiocy that people like Rob Parker spew.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 3:12pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's kind of what I figured. However, if it 'comes out when you're frustrated', why the hell would you type it down? I get that people have different mannerisms. I have a tendency to laugh at inappropriate times. However, when I'm typing something to someone I don't burst out typing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" in the middle of a sentence.

Until now.

When I say niggas I mean all men in general, like I said ima lil ghetto,it come out when frustrated mybad or sorry

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 3:29pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should try learning to write properly before tackling more abstract concepts like honor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:07pm

Style: Ninpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because I was typing fast and was passionate about what I was saying,it seems like everyone who has no disciplin wants to go against my opinion,most of the people who go against me arent even martial artist but they got something to say that hardly make sense,it frustrates me ,im young so my responses may sometimes be wild,but ive been in fights with other great martial artist and they never attacked while I was down,and out of respect ive done the same,we need a new oyama or someone with principles like musashi,not loonatics with a few months training and no disciplin to represent the martial arts fighting world

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:09pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also this isnt an essay if you get what I write thats good enough

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:14pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im not touching this subject anymore if anyone wants to write hate mail go for it,but atleast think about what I said,fighting is one thing but brutallity is another

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im not touching this subject anymore if anyone wants to write hate mail go for it,but atleast think about what I said,fighting is one thing but brutallity is another
    Fighting is brutal dipshit.
    Because I was typing fast and was passionate about what I was saying
    So? There is NO excuse for ignorant writing. You lack discipline.

,it seems like everyone who has no disciplin wants to go against my opinion,
    This is a logical fallacy. Disagreeing with an opinion IS NOT proof people have no discipline. Your "passionate" terrible writing PROVES you have no discipline.

most of the people who go against me arent even martial artist but they got something to say that hardly make sense,
    You do Ninpo that's just like not training a Martial Art. That's called a logical fallacy, just like your second one that I just quoted.
    it frustrates me ,im young so my responses may sometimes be wild,but ive been in fights with other great martial artist and they never attacked while I was down,
    Wild? No, your posts are ignorant. Listening to your words, you've never been in a real fight. You've been sparring at best.
    and out of respect ive done the same,
    Not a fight.

we need a new oyama or someone with principles like musashi,not loonatics with a few months training and no disciplin to represent the martial arts fighting world
    Musashi? Honor? Bwahahahaha you better stop reading comics and go learn about him. He was the EPITOME of a dirty fighter. He was smart and he used tactics, but he was dirty.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/23/2012 4:29pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:32pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes. Showing up late to a fight, with an oar instead of a sword, taunting your opponent, then beating him to death when he charges you are good tactics for the situation. Unfortunately, I do not think that Onikage will agree, as these tactics could be considered brutal and dishonorable. I'm sure that Onikage would rather that they had made out instead.
    Also, Bruce Lee stole the 'get the guy to row away from you thinking he's going to fight you then go about your business' maneuver of running away from a fight. Seeing how this is dishonest, I don't think that ninja master Onikage would approve.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For one thing, typing fast may partially explain your inability to communicate in English, but it doesn't explain why you're lapsing into calling people 'niggas'. If this is the way you speak, then that MIGHT make sense if you were using one of those voice writer program things. But you're not. Again, if I am able to type and not type 'hahahahahahahaha' it doesn't make any sense for you to lapse into racial slurs as a matter of habit. Speech habits do not have to translate directly to written or typed word.
    These fights you've been in. Are you talking about training drills, point sparring, or actual fights? Because, if you're talking about actual fights, you're doing it wrong.

Because I was typing fast and was passionate about what I was saying,it seems like everyone who has no disciplin wants to go against my opinion,most of the people who go against me arent even martial artist but they got something to say that hardly make sense,it frustrates me ,im young so my responses may sometimes be wild,but ive been in fights with other great martial artist and they never attacked while I was down,and out of respect ive done the same,we need a new oyama or someone with principles like musashi,not loonatics with a few months training and no disciplin to represent the martial arts fighting world