Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 1718192026 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 6:30am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    i agree with jackie completely,its become a compitition for soldiers to hurt eachother,when a man is knocked down wait for him to rise,theres no honor in striking a man thats down,if your grappled to the ground thats when you start grappling or a strike or two but its savage when a man falls and your just kicking and hitting him from the back,black belts and master martial artist dont respect that,but then again most ufc fighters arent black belts,they re thugs with some ju jutsu and kickboxing training hell bent on hurting people,there was a season in the ultimate fighter show(the one on spike) where two dorm mates got drunk and started fighting one tried to put the guy in a triangle choke but was lifted by the other and was slammed on the concrete several times resulting in both of them loosing theyre chance to become the ultimate fighter,more than likely both werent black belts and both had shitty traing,training martial artist goes beyond teaching them fighting techniques,your also raising young men and women to be good people by having good character and values for the next mans life,these arts are deadly and are missused by people who have no reguard for there opponent,the octagons rules are incomplete by my standards and needs some evaluating,i myself am a practicioner of diff martial arts and even before reaching a black belt level or mastery knew this,like a i said the ufc is for soldiers to kill eachother for the enjoymeant of other savages,they shouldnt allow anyone who isnt of master level participate,whoaa!!!kimbo slice just came to mind,argue with that!!!
    WTF IS A "MASTER LEVEL"?
    I have my Master degree in medical sciences am i a master now?
    Call me Master Erez.
    Also Kimbo slice is a "Master Pimp".
    If you find the UFC rule set too gory, that is your right. Sure some people will say you are soft, and weak. But why call us (practically all the people on this site are UFC fans) barbaric?
    I'll ask you this : if your trainer A.K.A master Hiroshi or some such, Is indeed a master in some MA, is it ok to expect him to be able to use said MA successfully against people that are not masters in MA? and if theoretically your average MMA beginner, lets say a couple of years training in MMA can beat him to butter, what does that say of this MASTER? If he can't fight what can he do? dance? philosophy? cook?
    Why should you or us respect someone that his mastery of a subject is inapplicable? and undefendable!!! (yes it's a word).
    Argue with that!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 8:26am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i agree with jackie completely,its become a compitition for soldiers to hurt eachother,when a man is knocked down wait for him to rise,theres no honor in striking a man thats down,if your grappled to the ground thats when you start grappling or a strike or two but its savage when a man falls and your just kicking and hitting him from the back,black belts and master martial artist dont respect that,but then again most ufc fighters arent black belts,they re thugs with some ju jutsu and kickboxing training hell bent on hurting people,there was a season in the ultimate fighter show(the one on spike) where two dorm mates got drunk and started fighting one tried to put the guy in a triangle choke but was lifted by the other and was slammed on the concrete several times resulting in both of them loosing theyre chance to become the ultimate fighter,more than likely both werent black belts and both had shitty traing,training martial artist goes beyond teaching them fighting techniques,your also raising young men and women to be good people by having good character and values for the next mans life,these arts are deadly and are missused by people who have no reguard for there opponent,the octagons rules are incomplete by my standards and needs some evaluating,i myself am a practicioner of diff martial arts and even before reaching a black belt level or mastery knew this,like a i said the ufc is for soldiers to kill eachother for the enjoymeant of other savages,they shouldnt allow anyone who isnt of master level participate,whoaa!!!kimbo slice just came to mind,argue with that!!!
    Sure Kimbo slice would beat the **** out of Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Steve Segal and Gordon liu. He isn't even one of the best MMA fighters. Yet, considering your RANT he would be Master level by your definition.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 8:27am

Style: Ninpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You would if you could but u you cant,lmao keep dreaming its what give us hope!lmfao

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 8:42am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn yall just dont get it thats sad dont forget the first ufc,it was no holds barred yet the man to win the whole thing wasnt using dirty moves like hitting people while they were down or elbos and knees while a man was crouching and there back was turned,he was using skills old school authenticity,everyone that replied to this just sounds like they wanna see people get hurt,you guys need some self reflection,and kimbos not a master pimp thats funny just hearing

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 8:53am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You would if you could but u you cant,lmao keep dreaming its what give us hope!lmfao
    What is Ninpo?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 9:06am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Google search

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 9:26am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems ive sparked controversy over this matter,everyones entitled to their opinion mine is just that,some people love to see others get kicked while theyre down,as honorable martial artsist know that they train in these disciplins to control their savagrey their psycsotic state of mind while fighting,im one of them,when fighting you lose yourself to animal intrensity,martial arts training under a humbled master helps curb you mind ,so that your not unstable,if not you could lose control and kill your opponent in combat,look at the weigh ins at the ufc,these niggas are so hell bent on killing eachother they start fighting right there,wtf thats not cool I can get someone who has nothing to do with martial arts look at this **** n say its too violent,yall not even trying to hear me cause yall just wanna see people kill eachother,i hope someone can feel where im coming from if not then goodluck n try not to hurt anybody

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 10:52am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is it savage to hit somebody on the ground, but not to do the same while standing?

Also, how many people died in MMA?
    Last edited by Nefron; 12/23/2012 11:13am at .

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 11:18am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What controversy? There's no debate you're another weeaboo ninja with no evidence of the effectiveness of their training.

It seems ive sparked controversy over this matter,everyones entitled to their opinion mine is just that,some people love to see others get kicked while theyre down,as honorable martial artsist know that they train in these disciplins to control their savagrey their psycsotic state of mind while fighting,im one of them,when fighting you lose yourself to animal intrensity,martial arts training under a humbled master helps curb you mind ,so that your not unstable,if not you could lose control and kill your opponent in combat,look at the weigh ins at the ufc,these niggas are so hell bent on killing eachother they start fighting right there,wtf thats not cool I can get someone who has nothing to do with martial arts look at this **** n say its too violent,yall not even trying to hear me cause yall just wanna see people kill eachother,i hope someone can feel where im coming from if not then goodluck n try not to hurt anybody
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 11:45am

Style: jkd

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um, aren't you claiming to study an art that pretends to be the same thing used by brutal assassins centuries ago? I mean, it's obviously not. But still, your argument doesn't make a lot of sense. "Ah, sensei teaches us ancient art of attacking the bones, throat slicing, deception and death. However, I disapprove of punching people when they are on the ground."