Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 11:48am

Style: MMA / BJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Normally behaves?

Jackie is human there are multiple reports of him acting like an ass. All actors do.
    Actually everyone acts like an ass at times (even non-actors) so I am sure he does too. My point was from what i have heard he is no worse than any normal person.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 11:53am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4276 View Post
    Actually everyone acts like an ass at times (even non-actors) so I am sure he does too. My point was from what i have heard he is no worse than any normal person.
    You seemed to be blaming the guy for Jackie's attitude so, I took your point differently.

As with lebell, I have heard he is a dick when he isn't allowed to use his stunt people. There are reports of him storming off the sets when they don't pick up "his moves" quick enough.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You seemed to be blaming the guy for Jackie's attitude so, I took your point differently.

As with lebell, I have heard he is a dick when he isn't allowed to use his stunt people. There are reports of him storming off the sets when they don't pick up "his moves" quick enough.
    Yeah, that seems a little testy.

I can usually always manage in the world to be a nice guy, much to my chagrin sometimes. Its just not that hard to be considerate, unless someone is affecting you or someone else adversely with their stupidity. That's my personality though.
    I will admit, once I pass my highly elevated decency mark, I am pushed to Ape-**** gone wild levels. It just takes a while. Most people probably fall into a mild category of that I surmise, because wouldn't we have more suburban shootouts at the grocery store if everyone flew off the handle?

My brother has no problem being other than polite, not an ass necessarily, but very direct/blunt. My wife as well.
    Being in business and dealing with difficult employees and difficult customers has forced me to be more direct at times but I am still no natural.
    Getting older also helps one not put up with the same bs you have seen over and over in life.

I do not condone tantrums and people storming off! That shows a lack of emotional control and maturity. I know we get wrapped up in what we do, especially when its art and representative of ones personal expression, but come on.

If it happened once maybe twice that's nothing, but if it has happened more than a couple times, that's immature and ridiculous. That's not passion that's
    inability to control oneself, no matter what the stimulus. You should be able to be frustrated or argue and remain mildly controlled. If its that bad, GETCHUR HANDS UP BITCH. That's just me.

Some people storm off and then gather themselves up quickly and come back to address outstanding issues. That's probably very mature even though they might have originally been reactionary.

I hope Jackie falls into that category, not that we are capable of categorizing peoples personalities from hearsay, but outside politics-its usually not hearsay when repetitiously reported.
    Last edited by Nwp; 1/29/2010 12:37pm at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 12:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4276 View Post
    did you see zombieland. Great movie.

28 days later is my favourite zombie movie.
    zombieland?
    i think i saw some stuff its set on a carnival or something right?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 12:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gene Lebell right?

Cos i never stormed out from a set.
    I did bruise an acors ego one time, and also had a big argument with the director who didnt really need me as he' held a 7nd dan in tkd'.

LOL!!!

Posted On:
    1/29/2010 1:09pm

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I am waiting to see Zombieland.

28 days later was a great movie, but not exactly a Zombie movie. More of a Humans with rabies movie.
    I like to think of 28 Days Later as a zombie movie. It just fits the genre so well. Especially with how the human characters tried to make the best of the situation before stumbling into the army.

Zombieland is AMAZING! I've never had so much fun in a movie theater. The movie is essentially every nerds wet dream about being a badass during a Zombie Apocolypse.

As for Jackie, don't forget to check out the film "Wheels on Meals." One of his best fight scenes ever.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 3:29am

Style: Ninpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that would be fucking sweet,seagal in a real fight!!! weve only seen him beat up thugs in the movies and those niggas attacked him like they were his own students lol,but seagal is in terrible condition plus akido comes from aiki ju jutsu pretty much the original form of grappling japanese style,bjj comes for aiki aswell so to say seagal cant grapple isnt fair,but to think he has the conditioning to keep up with most top class fighters is absurd,hes only ever tossed around his own students,weve never seen him in combat with another martial artist!? even michael jai white looked like he would have dusted him in exit wounds lmao we need michael jai white to deliver some black dynamite to the ufc,i bet hed dust all them niggas lol,but dont sleep on seagal his techniques are intended for defending all possible attacks! now if he can pull them off against a top class fighter is another thing. oh yea didnt he back down from a fight with a drunken van dam at sly stalones crib?lmao

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 3:49am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    If i was Seagal, i would ask for the first round to be with guns...if for some reason Randy survived bullets (totally possible imo) i would shoot myself.
    Also, why do people here hate Seagal specifically so much and not all those overly hiped action stars ?
    I guess there were interviews and **** where he acted like a total asshole, otherwise i don't think he is more BS than Van Dam, Arnold, Stalon, Bruce and all those action movie stars that kick the living **** out of stunt men. With a notable difference, that he can actually hold a weapon properly and shoot.
    BTW, i'm curios what you guys think: Steaven is a very high ranked Aikidoka (i think we all agree here) and very good in it. Add to this his size (tall and heavy), don't you think he could kick the average guy's ass when he was younger? Or do you guys think Aikido did nothing to contribute to his fighting ability?
    as a high ranking aikido ka hes of grandmaster level and should do fairly well against anyone from the ufc,as long as there are no rules,but theres rules and gloves which make it hard for him to use aikido to its fullest,the thing is japanese martial arts are meant for war not fighting,all techniques are meant for killing not tsanding there sluging it out with somebody,fighting in a sports aspect requires conditioning and seagal doesnt have that at all,and seagal is of grandmaster level so in the back of his mind he feels hes always right and cant be wrong so that arrogance has made him a complete douche lol with japanese martial arts training comes japanese pride...you know what they say in the old movies, japanese martial arts is the best stronger than chinese lol all martial arts are great it depends on the person whos studying it to become greater than whats expected of the art

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:21am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i agree with jackie completely,its become a compitition for soldiers to hurt eachother,when a man is knocked down wait for him to rise,theres no honor in striking a man thats down,if your grappled to the ground thats when you start grappling or a strike or two but its savage when a man falls and your just kicking and hitting him from the back,black belts and master martial artist dont respect that,but then again most ufc fighters arent black belts,they re thugs with some ju jutsu and kickboxing training hell bent on hurting people,there was a season in the ultimate fighter show(the one on spike) where two dorm mates got drunk and started fighting one tried to put the guy in a triangle choke but was lifted by the other and was slammed on the concrete several times resulting in both of them loosing theyre chance to become the ultimate fighter,more than likely both werent black belts and both had shitty traing,training martial artist goes beyond teaching them fighting techniques,your also raising young men and women to be good people by having good character and values for the next mans life,these arts are deadly and are missused by people who have no reguard for there opponent,the octagons rules are incomplete by my standards and needs some evaluating,i myself am a practicioner of diff martial arts and even before reaching a black belt level or mastery knew this,like a i said the ufc is for soldiers to kill eachother for the enjoymeant of other savages,they shouldnt allow anyone who isnt of master level participate,whoaa!!!kimbo slice just came to mind,argue with that!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 4:35am

Style: Krotty/Crapple/Goonery

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    i agree with jackie completely,its become a compitition for soldiers to hurt eachother,when a man is knocked down wait for him to rise,theres no honor in striking a man thats down,if your grappled to the ground thats when you start grappling or a strike or two but its savage when a man falls and your just kicking and hitting him from the back,black belts and master martial artist dont respect that,but then again most ufc fighters arent black belts,they re thugs with some ju jutsu and kickboxing training hell bent on hurting people,there was a season in the ultimate fighter show(the one on spike) where two dorm mates got drunk and started fighting one tried to put the guy in a triangle choke but was lifted by the other and was slammed on the concrete several times resulting in both of them loosing theyre chance to become the ultimate fighter,more than likely both werent black belts and both had shitty traing,training martial artist goes beyond teaching them fighting techniques,your also raising young men and women to be good people by having good character and values for the next mans life,these arts are deadly and are missused by people who have no reguard for there opponent,the octagons rules are incomplete by my standards and needs some evaluating,i myself am a practicioner of diff martial arts and even before reaching a black belt level or mastery knew this,like a i said the ufc is for soldiers to kill eachother for the enjoymeant of other savages,they shouldnt allow anyone who isnt of master level participate,whoaa!!!kimbo slice just came to mind,argue with that!!!
    I would really enjoy hurting you.