Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 7:14pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

HELLO: Army, Navy, Air Force and Guard

The Armed Forces Fight Series will feature Team vs Team matches between the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard.
    Amateur Pankration League rules will apply, modified to allow Full Controled Contact: http://fightleague.org/Rules.html

We are looking for two full 7 man teams from the Army, National Guard, Navy, Air Force and Marines and one team from the Coast Guard. Both Active Duty and Reserves may apply.

This event is under MWR and will be held at the Paige Fieldhouse in Camp Pendleton. No charge to competitors and specatators alike.

This event is scheduled for March 6th. An estimated 2,000 will be in attendence. The two undefated teams will compete in a finals that will rival most large MMA productions. Production crew and advsiors from Universal Studios and Disney are assisting and this is close to being scheduled for a TV airing. The event will also feature clinics from pro MMA fighters, exibition matches, food and more.........

We are hoping for two full Seven Man Teams from the Army or National Guard, Navy and Air Force! Several contacts to Combative Instuctors have been sent out but no luck so far.

If any individuals in the Army, Guard, Navy or Air Force are in interested in competing in this event please email Corey Bennin at slinger2@cox.net

Both Marine Teams are full with dozens more still trying to get in so please no more inquires from Marines.

PLEASE PASS THE WORD TO ANYONE INTERESTED..........

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 11:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, this sounds good!

Some good publicity for the gov recruit office too.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 8:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would definitely love to beat up some disgusting Army or Chair Force personnel, but being that I'm a man and went to MCRD Parris Island, and the Marine Corps went ahead and filled its team due to having testicles, I can't.

: /

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey