Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 12:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He used to be a short order fry cook if I recall correctly. I have no idea how he manages to get all that expensive crap on his limited salary.

If I were him, I'd save up, get an online degree in something worthwhile, and get a better paying job. That would at least allow him a higher living standard while he larps all alone in the woods.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 12:48pm

Style: sambo, stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake LaMancha View Post
    Well actually I posted to him apparently in the wrong spot but will redo I gave hime what little expertise I had on the subject along with the suggestion he join a Kendo or Fencing class, a supportive statement to keep up with the exercise and a strong admonition about never using real swords. I guess I must thank you for pointing out where the real video is so I can put my post in the right place. but I agree he is just having fun and at least he is getting exercise.
    Sorry for posting the wrong links, I got it all mixed up somehow. Doing pushups now to atone for my sins.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 12:58pm

Style: TKD/karate/jkd noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    np Kwan I posted the comment on her channel but it hasn't popped up yet of course in my second post I did invite the kid and her to the community for advice with definite warnings against YMAS because it is for bullys

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 1:00pm

Style: G-safe Krav Maga / TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see no harm in mocking him. Its just too damn funny not too. Besides, its not like I'm posting negative comments on his sisters youtube channel. Only an asshole would do that. Laughing behind his back just makes me a jerk. I can live with that :)

His sister is a complete idiot though. She should've known better. But from her youtube account I can see she's a die hard anime-fan. She probably thinks her mentally ill brother has talent and posted the video because she's proud of him. Which makes this all the more tragic. And funny.

I like the idea of people here giving him advice. Talking him out of it wouldnt work imo so you might as well teach him to do it correctly before he cuts his own arm off or bull rushes his sister.

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 1:38pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Star Wars kid had his movie stolen and put on the internet.

Mountanus makes and posts his own video.

The Aspburgers kid, has a sister that encourages - films - and then posts/ defends it.

Three completely unique situations - with the unifying theme of fantasy and MA weapons.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 1:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MSR Iaido, HNIR Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    He used to be a short order fry cook if I recall correctly. I have no idea how he manages to get all that expensive crap on his limited salary.
    Ya, not to mention that he seems to have enough time to make armour, forest LARP, pretend to do Yabusame, practice shakuhachi, snowboard, BMX, and believe in any Ninja-related BS thrown his way.

He's also a product of the Booj and ChosonNinja (with very limited experiance even), so he seems to actually BELIEVE that he is a warrior.

I have a hard time comprehending someone who is so clearly passionate about Japanese warrior culture but does not recognize the obvious historical lies and innacuracies presented by the ninjers. Can anyone be that stupid...

It reaches the level of pathetic in the true sense of the word.

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 1:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, the star wars kid became quite famous. He was featured in one of the Tony Hawk games, YouTube- Star Wars Kid on Tony Hawk, and was spoofed in American Dad.

If this guy's sister is just some kid that wants to encourage her brother, it's simply a matter of good intent put into action the wrong way, and someone shoult patiently explain that this may not be the best thing for her brother (the Star Wars kid was supposedly in therapy for several years.)

If however, she is an adult, somebody needs to smack the **** out of her. If her brother is in fact suffering from psychological issues, the last thing he needs is a video of himself up on youtube. 90% of Youtube comments tend to be left by the bottom of the gene pool.
    Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 1/20/2010 1:52pm at .
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 1:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducktoes View Post
    so he seems to actually BELIEVE that he is a warrior.

I have a hard time comprehending someone who is so clearly passionate about Japanese warrior culture but does not recognize the obvious historical lies and innacuracies presented by the ninjers. Can anyone be that stupid...

It reaches the level of pathetic in the true sense of the word.
    Lack of education. And apparently common sense. If he were to get an actual degree in Japanese history, he would probably have a better head on his shoulders. But... he insists on spending whatever he earns on shiny crap, and apparently not making much of himself. Whatever, it's his life, he's entitled to burn it away as he sees fit.

Problem is, if someone were to give him meaningful and constructive advice, he'd just blow it off and tell you to go **** yourself. Guys like that deserve exactly what they have.

Besides, it's entertaining.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 1:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For some reason I can't post any comments on the Mountainous video.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 2:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MSR Iaido, HNIR Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Lack of education. And apparently common sense. If he were to get an actual degree in Japanese history, he would probably have a better head on his shoulders. But... he insists on spending whatever he earns on shiny crap, and apparently not making much of himself. Whatever, it's his life, he's entitled to burn it away as he sees fit.

Problem is, if someone were to give him meaningful and constructive advice, he'd just blow it off and tell you to go **** yourself. Guys like that deserve exactly what they have.

Besides, it's entertaining.
    I do not have a degree in Japanese history yet I am aware that the contemporary image of the ninja as well as most ninjutsu schools are largely fabrications based on anecdotal evidence, folklore, and kabuki. I guess in my enthusiasm for history in general I have managed to read books other than what Masaaki Hatsumi, Stephen Hayes and Ashida Kim have written so I do not have as much of a biased perspective.

I actually sent the guy a PM asking about what he likes to read to grade his reaction. I am just very curious about how these kinds of delusional people view themselves and the world around them. Maybe he had a bad childhood...

But yes, I still find this stuff absolutely hilarious as well as extremely fascinating.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast