Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 3:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzero View Post
    What worries me is that he's using wooden swords for the video but you just know he'll try to do this **** with real swords sooner or later. Mental disorders and weaponry dont mix.
    They mix rather well with a hail of police gunfire, so I heard.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 3:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From (the original upload):
    http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...B8WMsx0&page=3

sesshylover125 (2 days ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam Reply

actually they did, but my brothers feeling get hurt badly so i delete the bad comments, its no offense to everyone else, but, some of thos comments just arnt neccesary

FFS! If it's upsetting him, delete the freaking video before the situation descends into all-out drama. Is she really expecting the internet to start playing nice?

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Star Wars kid was (is?) a fully functioning kid who happens to be maladjusted. This guy has Asperger's, which makes it a bit understandable. If it was a little kid doing all that, we'd laugh, but I don't think we'd be as mean.

I agree that putting it on youtube probably wasn't the best idea.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 4:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conde Koma View Post
    The Star Wars kid was (is?) a fully functioning kid who happens to be maladjusted. This guy has Asperger's, which makes it a bit understandable. If it was a little kid doing all that, we'd laugh, but I don't think we'd be as mean.

I agree that putting it on youtube probably wasn't the best idea.
    What will it take to make people stop and *think* before they do things that may expose themselves or their loved ones to ridicule on the internet? Embarrassing emails and posts that can be linked to an identifiable individual are bad enough - video is worse.

It sucks that the online world is full of people who'll basically get their lulz from mocking mentally ill people and feeding off the drama it generates - but you can no more stop it than you can stand on the beach and stop the tide coming in with your bare hands.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 5:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MSR Iaido, HNIR Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just feel sorry for that kid. Living with Asperger's is hard enough without embarassing videos of oneself on the internet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 6:26pm

Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel ashamed.
    no matter that all those people from those vids are heavyly challenged, and imo they are so for sure, there is something else, more powerfull, that strives my mind, when trying to watch this - only seconds of watching were possible for me. there is a term for this:

Vicarious shame: In the 1990s, psychologists introduced the notion of vicarious shame, which refers to the experience of shame on behalf of another person. Individuals vary in their tendency to experience vicarious shame,...
    (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame)

EDIT:
    so why for god's sake they put that stuff into the public, don't they have any understanding of how very disturbing those vids are?
    Last edited by Homernoid; 1/19/2010 6:32pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 6:46pm

Style: Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this video was of anyone else, I'd no doubt be laughing my arse off. But all I see here is a mentally ill kid, or a young man, trying to escape reality for alittle bit by pretending his a Samurai the likes of which he's seen on TV or from a computer game.
    There is no sport in mocking him, and doing so does nothing the further the mission of Bullshido.
    He's having fun, and not hurting anyone. Lets not kick over his sandcastle, and just let him be.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 6:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Ronin View Post
    If this video was of anyone else, I'd no doubt be laughing my arse off. But all I see here is a mentally ill kid, or a young man, trying to escape reality for alittle bit by pretending his a Samurai the likes of which he's seen on TV or from a computer game.
    There is no sport in mocking him, and doing so does nothing the further the mission of Bullshido.
    He's having fun, and not hurting anyone. Lets not kick over his sandcastle, and just let him be.
    Word on that. It's funny to mock dumbass fatboy LARPers (as I ASS-U-ME-d here at first) - but not this.

This person is an acceptable target, however.
    YouTube- 86-SHINOBI WINTER TRAINING PART 1

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 6:59pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Ronin View Post
    Well said.

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 7:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah Mountainous... no way a centry could miss a target that big. A target that thinks it's a ninja, but insists on riding around in bulky samurai armor to the sound of asian-sounding ambient music. I just got my mojo back.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast