Posted On:
    2/04/2010 9:26am

Style: ShinKyokushin/Shitoryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    okay so why didnt you spar then?
    why not wear protective gear?

i don't get the reasoning you guys use: yeah we made a spar video cos someone dared us.

but you didnt spar, you didnt even wear protective gear and didnt go remotely hard on eachother.

you guys: yeah uh...we were using kk knockdown rules...

but you weren't using any kk..wtf?

you guys: yeah but hang on i also wanted to see and test what ui have learned over the past year etc etc.

see the above?
    it sounds to me like excuses.

if my post annoyed you: tough **** and suck it up, i went to the belgian TD with a pretty heavy backinjury and i still look 10 ties better then you guys.
    you really have no excuse, nor should you comment on techncal stuff because you don't have the slightest idea.

you can use your energy by getting pissed of at me, or use it by training seriously ad stop fucking around with wc and making exscuses.

you got dared by alex, you made a video, your 'sparring' sucked, get over it and improve yourself.
    Okay Whathappend and I aren't 1 person...your post is EXTREMELY hard to understand.

Read what I wrote, This was point sparring, that is why my kicks were pulled, so were my punches, I have 30+kg over him "going hard" would not be smart, I went with point style sparring.

"Kyokushin Rules" was a fancy way to agree that we didn't do head punches and a knockdown stops the attack. Sorry if my performance was not to youe liking. I'm not pissed at you, just got irritated by your post because you don't seem to know my position in doing this spar.

WE were not dared, WE don't do wingchun and WE did not make excuses.

Anyone else asks me to spar, I will and I will reply on bullshido when I see fit, disagree when that happens with your reasons but I don't see why I should be barred from replying.

Happy Chinese new year!:tongue9::tongue9:

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    2/04/2010 12:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aznraven View Post
    Okay Whathappend and I aren't 1 person...your post is EXTREMELY hard to understand.
    The performance of everyone in your video sucked.
    The goal of the video is completely unclear to me.
    The reason why you decided to point spar instead of normal spar is unclear.
    The absence of protective gear is unclear to me.

You can post as much as you like, except i'm not taking you seriously when you should post an opinion about a technique considering stand up due to the suckiness of that video.

do you understand?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 9:02am

Style: ShinKyokushin/Shitoryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    The performance of everyone in your video sucked.
    The goal of the video is completely unclear to me.
    The reason why you decided to point spar instead of normal spar is unclear.
    The absence of protective gear is unclear to me.

You can post as much as you like, except i'm not taking you seriously when you should post an opinion about a technique considering stand up due to the suckiness of that video.

do you understand?
    Yep I do. Take me seriously or not in my future posts, I don't really care either way...though I'm why you had to point that out is beyond me, I never said I was the voice of knowledge and facts.

I explained why I pulled punches/didn't want to fight KK-style I think 3 times in this thread, if you still don't understand, I've got nothing too say.

Since KK ruleset was the only one we both understood clearly, we decided to go with it, of course we still could have used headgear that was in the Dojo.

Anyway, I didn't put the video up to prove anything and the video more or less had no goal, someone asked me to spar and video it and I had no problem with that, thats it.

Hope I answered all your points, thanks for showing interest.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    2/16/2010 1:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ok dude.

Bonta-kun

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 4:11am

Style: fumoffu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi WhatHappened,

it has been almost 1 month since the meetup has passed, care to update us on how your martial art training is now?
    Still training in WC? Or going back to Ashihare karate?
    "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
    - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 8:55am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by liuzg150181 View Post
    Hi WhatHappened,

it has been almost 1 month since the meetup has passed, care to update us on how your martial art training is now?
    Still training in WC? Or going back to Ashihare karate?
    Its going along fine, I have said a lot of things in previous threads that I have a lot of work ahead of me before I achieve my claimed proficiency and knowledge. So no, I'm not moving to Ashihara K. yet. I'm in the process of turning what I claim to do, into what I am able to do. Pipe dream? We'll see.

The session with Aznraven and Muaythai guy has been instrumental in providing a benchmark to the level of my game, hoping there'll be a next one.

Thank you for asking, liuzg150181, Happy Lunar New Year. Hope it was good to you. :icon_thum

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 9:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, Any news on when the next spar session will take place? I like the video's posted.

Hi [COLOR=#cccccc]Whathappened[/COLO"]Whathappened - Member Profile - Bullshido, how is your WC training coming along? Are you able to apply it for the

next spar session? Cheers.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567