Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 10:54pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not going to go into great detail, but if you ever absolutely have to hunt and capture or kill Chain Punch and he's run into a building... just nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 3 of Camp Skeletor has officially come to a close here at 2300 hours. This morning, we kicked off the "Force on Force" portion of Camp Skeletor with us starting out with 6-Man team portions with mini-debriefs afterwards in familiar portions of our "shoot house." Each 6-Man team began room clearing exercises early...with both teams doing very well.

Let me preface the next portion of what I'm about to describe...is that I don't believe in Ninjitsu as a viable combat martial art. I simply don't. Sorry if that hurts any of y'alls feelings. I am entertained by ninjas in movies (like probably most people are) and I think Sho Kosugi is one bad ************.

However...I must give "Caleb the Ninja" huge props for his incredible display of "Ninja-ism" throughout the day. While nearly everyone out here had fully-automatic airsoft weapons or .43 caliber RAM-AIR weapons firing rubber buckshot or paintballs....Caleb opted for a true "Close Quarters" weapon and he chose a knife (In this case, a 7,500 volt "shock knife) which arced menacing amounts of electricity. Caleb managed to easily kill about 9-10 people through the course of the day, using nothing more than trickery, stealth, and his ability to climb nearly anything. Truly fucking impressive.

Add to that, Mr. Chainpunch (aka James). Chainpunch is a fucking monument to fucking sneaking up on people and killing them. A veritable killing machine. His short stature and size combined with lethal intent=you're fucking dead around every corner. I can't count the times that he snuck up on individuals or a small group of people and became the instrument of their demise. No ****...watching him as the scenario safety officer through NVG's in total/near darkness sneak up and dispatch people (ie, kill them deader than hell) was certainly cool as hell.

Anyways, back to the story....

We combined both teams shortly after and began clearing multiple floors (those staircases are a bitch, eh?)...which led to Kid Spatula getting shot at point-blank range in the nose by Plasma (after of course, she machine-gunned three people).

We continued on 'til our dinner break and waited for the sun to go down. We combined the teams again and allowed them to attempt to clear the huge-ass underground portion of the facility. Their first attempt was met with some tricky ambushes (and the friggin' Master Ninja Chainpunch) and difficult personnel positioning issues (ie, see the "total darkness" part)...but they pulled it together and pulled off a near total sweep on their second attempt in record time. All in all, an awesome day of training...I was *very* impressed with how far these guys and girls have come in three short days and I had no problem letting them know that in real life, I'd want damn near 30-40 people to do with what they were able to do with 10 people. A real testament to their willingness to listen, learn, and step up.

We're off to the firearms range tomorrow for the last day of Camp Skeletor. Man, it seems like it just started...I'm going to miss everyone in the coming days!

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Breaking news!! Eye witnesses report a Chunner successfully snuck up, disarmed and shot a BJJer.
    I *seen* it! LOL Or well, something that sort of resembled it!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:21pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the best days ever. Had great fun being a bad guy in the first darkness run. Props to Caleb and hats off to the assassin also known as Chainpunch.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:31pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A lone chunner can defeat an entire squad equipped with firearms.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All i can say is Chainpunch AKA (James) is a man i definatly want in my corner if the world goes to ****. He is fairly close so im sure to convince him to join my team. Driving home i had the shotgun he gave up and thought how nice if i was to get pulled over and shoot me not knowing it was an airsoft pistol and dropping names of the instructors to see if they knew them so i wouldnt get shot before even coming to the window of my car. I feel like my feet are concrete blocks and my taint is hamburger meat lol. As one of the instructors put it just powder your it like a doughnut and you'll do fine.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:57pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Push ups bitches!

I have not laughed so hard since I don't know when.

Its really amazing how much you (very much me too ) guys learned in two days of instruction. Lord Skeletor and his hand picked staff were top notch in all areas of concern. Go home and don't just tell one friend tell all and see if you know who else would be interested in such a rare opportunity.

I had lots of fun with you guys n gals and consider you my buds man (snifle).

Hugs and kisses,
    Chainpunch
    10th dan ninchunfu

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2010 3:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is with a sad heart that I officially proclaim "Camp Skeletor" to have come to an end. We spent the fourth and final day at the firearms range blasting away with a good cross-section of the world's small arms. After some target practice, we set up some mini-tactical shooting courses which involved shooting on the move, use of cover, tactical/combat reloads, "slicing the pie" and learning the overall effects of physical exertion on your shooting skills...coincidentally(?) hitting on some of the things that we emphasized over the last few days.

I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves. I like to think that I made a whole new group of friends over the last few days and I hope that all of you have a safe and uneventful trip home. It's my sincere hope that if it ever came down to it, you could use some of these skills to protect a family member or friend in the event of an emergency (well, sorta like a zombie attack or something). =)

We're now getting cleaned up and trying to determine a suitable locale for dinner where we can eat some food and watch the UFC fights tonight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2010 6:37pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys set an example for us alll - congrats. You rock.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 12:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stick has some amazing pictures for the "Official Camp Skeletor Pic" sticky that I'm sure is forthcoming. Here is an "unofficial" camp pic (minus the MMFP--"Mandatory Middle Finger Pic" that Chris is likely to post in the coming days) for you guys to take a look at.

Yes...we were having THAT MUCH fun.

Last edited by Lord Skeletor; 8/08/2010 12:34am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 1:10am

Style: CLF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two or three of the instructors aren't pictured here. Due to the overwhelming and exhausting nature of 14+ hour training days, we weren't able to get the big group picture until the last day. I can't wait to see the pictures Stick took during the week. I haven't even left for home yet, and I demand this happen again next year. If nothing else, so this year's veterans can become next year's bad guys in the dark.