Page 19 of 30 First ... 915161718192021222329 ... Last
  1. #181
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo23 View Post
    And for that matter- is the spot still open?

    Yes; We have 2-3 spots still available.

  2. #182
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,570
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LS, Stick and I are still good to go. I should be bringing a Glock AirSoft, 9mm Baby Eagle and some ammo. I am already in VA so I don't have to mail the ammo. See you on the 4th.

  3. #183
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    LS, Stick and I are still good to go. I should be bringing a Glock AirSoft, 9mm Baby Eagle and some ammo. I am already in VA so I don't have to mail the ammo. See you on the 4th.
    I hope that I will see you prior to the 4th. We actually start camp on the 4th, unless you know everywhere that you will need to be. I need to speak with you guys prior to showing up, so please call me. Check out our Camp Webpage/Blog thing and make sure you are aware of everything that you're going to need to bring and so forth.

  4. #184
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,570
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skeletor View Post
    I hope that I will see you prior to the 4th. We actually start camp on the 4th, unless you know everywhere that you will need to be. I need to speak with you guys prior to showing up, so please call me. Check out our Camp Webpage/Blog thing and make sure you are aware of everything that you're going to need to bring and so forth.
    We will get to Roanoke late on the 3rd. I'll shoot you a PM soon to get the info.

  5. #185
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    We will get to Roanoke late on the 3rd. I'll shoot you a PM soon to get the info.

    Cool. Just want to make sure that you all have local info as well as where we're holding classes.

  6. #186
    EmetShamash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    516
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skeletor View Post
    I hope that I will see you prior to the 4th. We actually start camp on the 4th, unless you know everywhere that you will need to be. I need to speak with you guys prior to showing up, so please call me. Check out our Camp Webpage/Blog thing and make sure you are aware of everything that you're going to need to bring and so forth.
    Where is this webpage/blog thing?

  7. #187
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EmetShamash View Post
    Where is this webpage/blog thing?
    \


    PM sent. Chris---you want to send Emet an invite, please?

  8. #188
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We need blog information sent to Iniquity, Chainpunch, and Emet, please!

  9. #189
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,570
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any one have a good website to order some bulk 9mm rounds for the Camp? We are still doing some live shooting on Saturday correct?
    Last edited by <plasma>; 7/11/2010 7:50pm at .

  10. #190
    Wounded Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,841
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Any one have a good website to order some bulk 9mm rounds for the Camp? We are still doing some live shooting on Saturday correct?
    I use J&G for most of my bulk ammo needs. Google J&G Sales.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Page 19 of 30 First ... 915161718192021222329 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO