Administrator

Posted On:
    1/16/2010 7:44pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    yay, joining up to go fight in a nonsensical war for something that has zilch to do with your country! go patriotism!
    Shut up Alex. We are honoring Moose here, he just went through Hell of being broken down a civilian and built back up into a Marine.

For those of us who went through it, know those who have, know that it deserves respect.

Bravo Zulu Moose!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    1/16/2010 9:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    Now we get to look forward to Mooses sexual misadventures in foreign lands with women he can't understand!

Just don't wind up in any shotgun weddings!
    Wouldn't that be ALL of them?

Congrats to Moose.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    1/16/2010 10:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    moose is 0311, he also scored expert on the rifle range. now if we can just keep our fingers crossed that he stays out of trouble overseas when he gets there, all should be right in the universe.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    1/16/2010 11:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    moose is 0311, he also scored expert on the rifle range. now if we can just keep our fingers crossed that he stays out of trouble overseas when he gets there, all should be right in the universe.
    He's probably going to come back a grizzled combat vet with a chest full of medals, a 1000 yard stare and a dozen confirmed kills. It's always the ones you least suspect.

Posted On:
    1/17/2010 12:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- DVDA - Now You're A Man

but on a serious note, moose did inspire me to reach for a goal i thought would be unobtainable, scoring 1st class for my age on the PFT. last week, i got a score of 265 when i got my 3 mile run down to 18 minutes. thanks for motivating me moose, you're aces

i know it's hard to read, but it says 3.1 miles in 18:42.
    [salute]
    Last edited by omoplatypus; 1/17/2010 12:52am at .
    --------

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/17/2010 2:17am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for the record i was blind drunk when i posted that, im surprised it was even coherently legible. bad form, not to say i dont believe that but yeah kudos for doing all the hard **** involved, try not to catch the herpes, that **** stays with you

Posted On:
    1/17/2010 2:22am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    herpes, the gift that keeps on giving! now available at all major sea ports!!!!
    --------

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/17/2010 2:32am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats Sir. May your heart be fearless and your lunch not suck too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    for the record i was blind drunk when i posted that, im surprised it was even coherently legible. bad form, not to say i dont believe that but yeah kudos for doing all the hard **** involved, try not to catch the herpes, that **** stays with you
    Still, you are a genius savant with your assesment. I know this isnt debate hour but our country is THE beacon of freedom for a planet used to servitude no matter how much our polititians **** it up. Good and bad we affect all nations.

The nations in the east will affect all nations too-as soon as they are able.

Which one you think you'd rather be beholden to? McWalmart corp consumer control as horrible as it is might be, is a little more palatable than most alternitives vying for power now.

I know you know what I'm talkin about from your 'hard streets of New Zealand' lifelessons. Toad.

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    1/17/2010 4:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Klaatu, barada, Mooseto!

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    1/17/2010 4:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy **** that trash sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty the Hitman View Post
    I got a text from the little Jarhead tonight. Got to talk to him for a minute. And awwww, he called me "sir".

Our little Moose done growed up. :)

You've got shiny stuff on your collar, it goes with the territory!

Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    Plus he's only 12 or something judging by that picture of him. Anyways stay safe Moose.

It is impossible not to look like a twelve year old wearing B-mods and piss covers. However, you will be warm.

Very. Fucking. Warm.

That was Family day, we graduated in our Alphas :)

Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post

Rifle range :(

Alright, rifle qual is broken up into 2 parts, table one (k/d course...known distance. 200/300/500 yards, both rapid and slow) and table two (combat orientated shooting against moving targets, and controlled pairs/failure to stop drills against stationary targets at 25 yds)

I was half dead at the damn rifle range. I had bronchitis all 1st phase, and had just gotten over it( medical is for pussies) by the time we got to the range. We had Right Obliqued into the Atlantic fucking ocean it seemed like (a massive as **** puddle) and got soaked, and had to wear those cammys all day.

So I get sick again. This was during grass week, so I sucked it up. Ran the PFT, got a 225. Not great, but still 1st class (barely)

Rifle week I started developing an allergic reaction to something. I was covered in hives, my chest felt constricted, I was horribly dizzy, as well as having pneumonia at the time. I shot all week, i actually unq'd (didn't qual) on pre-qual day, came back the next day and shot a 230, the 3rd highest shooter in the company.

After I got off the line, I showed my drill instructor, and he drove me to the B.C.A in his personal vehicle. I got IV'd up, and epi'd up like a champ.

Table two I was healthy, but just couldn't damn focus. I was thinking about pizza literally the entire damn time, and didn't realize we had started firing the qual shots when we did. I needed a 75 to keep my expert, and only got 74.

That was upsetting.

Also,we had the coldest crucible on record. That rocked.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast