totally sweet

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    11/08/2002 5:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All 300 styles of Australian-style kangaroo boxing are ineffective! I've seen small dogs beat up big kangaroos, but have you ever seen wallabee beat up a dog? Never!

Watch out what you claim or someone will say brazillian coyotes beat the dogs, kangaroos and wallabies in cage matches. However, that the dog and coyote share the same lineage will be left out.

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/09/2002 12:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fighting off from the ground has its advantages. just incase you ever get cauoght in that position where your on the ground an the other guy is standing over you. I know the Gracies taech some techniques ondealing with that situation. The Fukien Ground fighter guys tend to have more techniques than the Gracies on situations like that though.

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens
  4. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    11/09/2002 2:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all fairness, fukien groundboxing is generally not a style one fights with on its own, but a way to work the ground(not meaning groundfighting in the submission/rolling sense, but when thrown, how to land and protect from being kicked/struck). It's usually used with other styles, from my understanding of it.

That's about all I know.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12