Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 5:29am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lesnar to fight again.

Lesnars trainers Greg Nielson and Marty Morgan have said that he will fight again, the only unknown is when. He is recovering at home from a severe case of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverticulitis.

Seems there will be an interim Heavyweight Championship Fight between Mir and Shane Carwin at UFC 111.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 9:24am

Style: Shaolin/Judo/JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not a big fan of Brock, but hope he recovers from his medical issues. It would be good to see a rematch of him and Mir since Mir bulked up and improved his game.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 12:13pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Curious. In what way exactly would you say that Mir improved his game?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 12:24pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a big fan of Brock either but I'm an even smaller fan of interum belts. Since he is going to fight now, I see no need for one. Let Mir and Carwin fight, then let the winner fight for the belt. What's the big deal?

I haven't seen anything new from Mir other than him weighing more. I guess he is bigger, he looks the same. The scale said he is bigger so I guess I will believe it.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 12:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's why I was curious. The only difference that we've seen with Mir since the last Lesnar fight is that he's just a bit heavier.

I have yet to hear from a credible source that Lesnar is actually fighting any time soon. The scuttlebutt that I've been hearing is that Mir-Carwin it's not going to be for an interim title, it'll be for the real title.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 12:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is Mir even getting first shot at the interim? I would think Dos Santos would be number 2 or 3 here.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    Patients may also complain of nausea or diarrhea; others may be constipated.
    Good god. Imagine the **** that came out of that dude after being constipated. Must have been like a baby's arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 12:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good Carwin/Dos Santos/Cain vs Lesnar are all musts. I'm thinking Frank needs to beat Carwin to even be considered for the title not this interim bs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 1:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    Lesnars trainers Greg Nielson and Marty Morgan have said that he will fight again, the only unknown is when. He is recovering at home from a severe case of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverticulitis.

That poor, poor bastard.

I've got diverticulosis, which isn't as severe, and the pain I get from that is nasty. I honestly feel for this guy. I may not like other things about him, but he's still a human being, and in this, he's got my sympathy.

So let's hope he gets back into action soon so peeps can take him down a peg or two.

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not especially interested in him anymore. I would only want him to fight Fedor, and Fedor seems in no rush to sign with the UFC. And even if the UFC did sign Fedor, he would face a Lesnar coming off severe illness, so any Fedorian victory would be tainted in the eyes of the fans. The gargantuan Fedor/Brock showdown will never be now.

For that reason, I consider Brock Lesnar's digestive system to be the Douchebag of the Year for 2009, along with Josh Barnett's steroid abuse robbing us of Barnett/Fedor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 2:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UFC is not a sport with rankings. Mir is getting the shot because he'll sell tickets.
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast