Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/07/2012 5:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector View Post
    ...she finds the Cool Guard to be more comfortable when grappling/throwing.
    This is an old thread, but hopefully someone is still reading it. I never had any problems with my boobs when grappling/throwing before I had a child. Now, when breastfeeding, my boobs are so sore that even quite slight weight on them hurts and would make me tap. I've considered getting a chest guard. The only thing is that are they really usable when throwing? Or more precisely, when being thrown? Has, Vector, your wife used them during tachi-waza and do the Turtle Shells really do the trick when grappling?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 2:13am

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by psyko View Post
    This is an old thread, but hopefully someone is still reading it. I never had any problems with my boobs when grappling/throwing before I had a child. Now, when breastfeeding, my boobs are so sore that even quite slight weight on them hurts and would make me tap. I've considered getting a chest guard. The only thing is that are they really usable when throwing? Or more precisely, when being thrown? Has, Vector, your wife used them during tachi-waza and do the Turtle Shells really do the trick when grappling?
    psyko, looks like vector hasn't been on in a while (last online sometime last month), might be good to throw them a PM?

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 7:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Mr.Miyagi. I'll do that.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123