Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2002 6:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two new videos added to the Downloads->Misc Videos section, so go check them out, rate them, and let us know what you think.

http://www.mcdojo.com/dl.asp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2002 2:30pm

Style: TaiChiPrayingMantis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That poor TKD bastard looked like he had no idea how to deal with the pain. He's afraid of his opponent and can't control the range of the fight. He's screwed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2002 5:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike Vallely is the coolest skateboarder out there and always gets in fights but has no training above a few independent Pro wrestling shows. But he does have some experience and it's always cool to see some dumb asses get whipped.

mike often says that he only beats up on guys who deserve it and i believe him!!!

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    7/17/2002 12:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that TKD guy got his ass kicked bad. What kicks he threw, he didn't commit to, and the Thai boxer took his legs out from under him each time. Not to mention, he had a plenty of openings for a punch or two that he never took(which probably would have helped him land a few kicks).

as for #2, I don't know who Mike Valley is, but he kicked the crap out of those guys. Even though I'm not a skater, nor do I much like them, props to him for not taking ****.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."