Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 10:04am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ninjitsu next clip, sensei arie akker

:wrestlerf And check this fake nek breaking technique!!
    Arie van den Akker Ninjitsu training clip??? combat sequens ??

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZVCNOORD#p/u/3/dph05iwFB-A

what you think of this one????:XXspider:
    Last edited by studentmma; 1/11/2010 10:16am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 1:19pm

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkfg View Post
    The push kicks at 2:40 of the second video... i feel sick

Edit: And I found the most unpractical submission ever.

YouTube- MĂĽnchen 1

Why would you invent something like that? I can't believe it. WHY?
    Oh ****??? That was a submission??? I thought he just hit him in the throat.

The frontkick didn't look ALL that bad. It would distract you (it was groin level). Of course, the padholder intentionally stepping back for the student doesn't really help the student.

Those legkicks... Damn. Someone's gonna bust their own leg if they don't rotate that planted foot. Bonus to pull BOTH hands away from their head when they kick. Always reminds me of Sakuraba vs. Wandy II.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 2:45pm

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WOW! Ninjerism at it's "best".......where do I sign up?.........do you get your black belt on the first or second week of training?

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 3:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jujitsu/Aikijujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kosen Jujitsu, hehehehahaha

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 4:00pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    WOW! Ninjerism at it's "best".......where do I sign up?.........do you get your black belt on the first or second week of training?
    Oddly enough this looks like really bad Bujinkan. However this guy is suppose to be from Ronald Duncan and Asswipe kim

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 4:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ronald Duncan have a reputation for churning out good fighters?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 5:25pm

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, I once had the idea of going to there over there with two of my friends. But they were always closed when I had the time back then; during school vacations. How come :P

Anyway: his students aren't very good at judo technique (breakfall part), nor at kicking. I think those 'combat sequens' (wtf he also gets his languages wrong) drills are wrong impressions that he got through attending a seminar with another, better, martial arts instructor in my town.

There are enough good fighters here, they just don't care or bother to pay this guy a visit.

He is from Groningen, the Netherlands, his accent is from the western part of the country (not Frisian at all)
    Last edited by Moenstah; 1/11/2010 5:26pm at . Reason: forgot something

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 8:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jiu Jitsu, Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    Seriously, I once had the idea of going to there over there with two of my friends. But they were always closed when I had the time back then; during school vacations. How come :P

Anyway: his students aren't very good at judo technique (breakfall part), nor at kicking. I think those 'combat sequens' (wtf he also gets his languages wrong) drills are wrong impressions that he got through attending a seminar with another, better, martial arts instructor in my town.

There are enough good fighters here, they just don't care or bother to pay this guy a visit.

He is from Groningen, the Netherlands, his accent is from the western part of the country (not Frisian at all)
    I'm also from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and I remember a couple of years ago there was a guy on a Dutch forum challenging the great Sensei Arie van den Akker for a Jo or Bo fight and get the typical reaction: I can’t fight whit you because I will probable break your fingers during the fight. The guy reacted whit that he had broken his fingers before and that it was the risk of fighting whit the Jo/Bo and wouldn’t be mad about it if it happened, he was even willing to sign a statement about it, after that no more reactions of the great Sensei, I heard some roomers there has been a fight between someone and Arie but I don’t know that for sure. The story goes the fight took part and Arie ended up whit some injury’s.. but I really don’t know if that’s true!!

At his school it takes years to get a black belt because of the payment structure…

Regular training $
    Weapons training $
    Sparring $

But you do need to take all the lessons before you get a higher degree…

In Dutch forums about this subject he often post and make statements (in his own name or as one of his students) and was willing to debate… (if you can call it like that) but that was 2 or 3 years ago. We all gave up hope after that.

Still thinking about giving his students some free training passes for some Jiu Jitsu or Bujinkan training from teacher who are serious about their styles/training. But I think the distance between Amsterdam and Groningen is too big for them to show up, and didn’t find a teacher willing to go there…

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 1:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    moenstah i think we should go have some training tiem in groningen.
    what do you say?

:-p

lets dress in black and do a real life troll.
    im serious, you'll tape and i pretend im a ninja master too who has come for serious friendly training willing to give him rank in my organisation or something.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2010 4:07pm

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sure has comedy potential. Weren't you in a very murky past involved in 'trapjudo' (a.k.a. wooden shoes jujutsu of the JBN)? I was, so we could fake our t3h de4dly techniques.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast