Posted On:
    3/13/2010 1:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantfight View Post
    Justin
    I am not Gruhn
    you talk a lot of ****, I am no purple belt but I will tap you just the same.
    Pay me 500$ and I will tap you twice?
    Thats my reply jerk off

I've never made any claims that I was good at MMA. I am not an instructor, and do not attempt to instruct, nor do I plan to compete. I made the claim that Ryan is an unethical person.

Now his disciples want to fight me. I see he really taught you self-restraint huh?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 2:09am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you are a dooche bag
    I am not a disciple
    Your the one who runs your mouth
    Why don't you roll with Mike Fusc before you make light of the purple belts that Shawn Williams awarded Wally West or who ever you are
    I still want to hear about why you impersonate people on facebook ......

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 2:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice dick tuck
    Im done with you Wallly

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 10:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you are a dooche bag
    I am not a disciple
    I don't know, you are fairly blindly ready to fight on his behalf without commenting on any of the clearly obvious, illegal and sleazy things I've posted.

I still want to hear about why you impersonate people on facebook ......
    "Runs your mouth" "talk a lot of ****" "fake facebook pages"

Look, no one knows what you are talking about. I back up my claims with Screen shots, or URLs, or even Ryan's own voice being a sleaze. I've got proof. I don't now, nor have I ever maintained any "Fake facebook pages" and I challenge you to prove otherwise. I did however get spam friended by Gruhn, he spam friend's all the people that are fans of other gyms in town. Thanks for reminding me.

Post proof, or it didn't happen.

Why don't you roll with Mike Fusc before you make light of the purple belts that Shawn Williams awarded Wally West or who ever you are

Furthermore, at no point, in any of my posts did I mention Mike Fusco, or any of his other staff. I take no issue with anyone over there except for Gruhn. His students, assistants and coaches are all probably wonderful people that spend time volenteering for Mother Theresa. Gruhn however is an unethical spamming sleazebag.

1. You still offer no name, probably because for all the **** you talk, you're afraid we might run into each other and your ass might not be able to cash the check your mouth wrote. I'm not hiding behind some other people you can fight if you don't like me, I'm simply saying if their staff is so much better than Titan staff, why not do a cross town spar, and answer a lot of questions. I've still got $1000 that Gruhn could earn in 2 hours, but won't.
    2. I don't fight people to show off how fucking "tough and manly" I am. Sure, we could roll, but why not play chicken, drink till one of us passes out, get our dicks out and measure them, hold a pissing contest, measure our biceps and play russian roulette. Did I miss any other bullshit "manhood" tests that you'd like to bring up?
    3. Who I would fight, whether fake facebook pages ever existed, even if I'm a homo tranny, NONE of that **** changes the fact that Ryan Gruhn handles himself in this manner, and practices unethical business practices.
    4. I don't need to match strength with you, I already intellectually pounded you 4 times on the internet. Your fists are irrelevant and Ryan Gruhn is still a douche.
    5. For "running my mouth," I simply provided evidence of Ryan Gruhn's more than questionable business practices, and offer him a chance to come explain them.

Keep offering to fight people from the internet, I'm sure it's making CPAMMA and their students look extremely mature and even tempered. :icon_rend

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2010 10:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are a loser who uses fake facebook names
    I never threatened to fight you I just said I'll tap you twice .....
    Why are you putting words in my mouth
    JustinUofCombat is a pretty tuff name for some one who never claims to be good at MMA
    Im not afraid of you come to Boalsburg MMA ask for the guy who tlaks **** to you on BUllshido and we can see if my check clears
    Why do you keep crying about fighting? You keep issuing challenges I just said I would tap you and now your panties are in a bunch.
    Now Im done I'll be next to little ceasars if you think Im afraid of you
    When you made light the purples awarded by Shawn on the Titan wall you made light of Mikes accomplishment

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 9:25am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Central PA redneck gong sau LOLz abound in this thread...

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 12:32pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tideliar View Post
    Central PA redneck gong sau LOLz abound in this thread...
    Point of correction, State College is a bastion of civilized and educated humanity surrounded by utter nothingness. There's no rednecks here, they just live 5 minutes outside of town.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 4:05pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair call, the bastion of academe and hot ass undergrad chicks does not deserve my scorn. They looked after me for 5 long and deliciously delicious years.

I retract my slanderous statements and re-applay them to The 'Toona, the 'Burg and the rollings hills of Clearfield (AKA Cleartucky)...Port Mathilda...the list is long...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345