Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 2:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Mayhem View Post
    After my first two fights, I quickly dropped Gruhn as my coach, and I promptly started training at a REAL gym with REAL coaches, the Altoona Boxing Club and Coach Tommy Wilt. I also learned from Coach Walter Kravitsky. I had many more fights, of which I only lost one. I have never stopped training and studying the sport of boxing. I have learned the sweet science from 7 different coaches, including every style, strategy, and training method that exists.
    Really? Every style and every strategy?
    Don't exaggerate. It detracts from your claims.

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 2:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    touche

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 3:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow a solicited testimonial I never heard of that WTF?
    So you just talk **** out of both sides of your mouth

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 3:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here that DOG BROS Dr.Mayhem just called you guys out ....He does not think any hting close to real combat goes on at a gathering Collegiate Club boxing must be a life and death affair compared to what goes on at Gathering of the Pack. I mean he is he is horrified that Gruhn that has never competed in a combat sport.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 10:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantfight View Post
    Here that DOG BROS Dr.Mayhem just called you guys out ....He does not think any hting close to real combat goes on at a gathering Collegiate Club boxing must be a life and death affair compared to what goes on at Gathering of the Pack. I mean he is he is horrified that Gruhn that has never competed in a combat sport.
    I take it you don't care to comment on his obviously unethical fake webpages?

Back to boxing or some ****. Listen, I'm not here to say Ryan Gruhn couldn't beat me up. I'm here to say he's a dishonest unethical sleaze. That's all. **** I don't care if he could punk Anderson Silva and Machida at once, he'd still be unethical prick that has no place in my training, and people can take that as it goes.

As far as keyword squatting the name "Central Pennsylvania Mixed Martial Arts," I'm sorry but that's as stupid as calling yourself Pennsylvania Boxing. Any boxing school in PA would be stupid not to put the names of towns, counties, nicknames an the like of their area associated with their service.

I can't help that in addition to being a shitty person, he makes a poor brand too.

For what it's worth, after his termination, I called the number listed in Google for Lionheart asking for martial arts instruction at Lionheart, afterall, he was still maintaining their google local listing and had modified it post-termination to point to his phone and his website. He claimed he didn't know the number of the facility, and weren't sure if they were going to offer MMA anymore. I recorded that call too, because I knew that's how he'd handle calls he was hijacking. He's unethical as hell. Get 50 black belts, I still wouldn't train with someone that slimy.

BTW, can't fight, what's your name? :XXchicken

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 11:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It also occurs to me that Dave and Ryan are about the same height and weight.

isn't there a gang sau or some **** to solve this kind of thing on this board?

I say we have a friendly "training match" between Gruhn and Vacco. Boxing rules, see how he does. I'll tape it, he can bring his own film crew.

I'll give $500 to the winner (if we can do that without illegal boxing bla bla rules). I'm only giving money if you let me tape it though.

I will further offer $500 if Gruhn can tapout Titan's new BJJ instructor Bill. Submission Grappling NAGA Rules. Video restrictions apply.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 11:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey Justin are the homo who makes up fake Ryan Gruhn accounts on facebook and talks **** you cant back up in addition to "coding" woodpress pages that could be easily hacked?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 11:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantfight View Post
    hey Justin are the homo who makes up fake Ryan Gruhn accounts on facebook and talks **** you cant back up in addition to "coding" woodpress pages that could be easily hacked?

I guess you don't have a reply then. Figured not. I also figure my $500 will stay in my pocket. Gruhn won't step up.

End thread. The bitch - it's you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2010 11:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

In closing...

In closing, I'd like to summarize my points.

1. Ryan Gruhn is directly responsible for several dishonest and illegal marketing behaviors including but not limited to the hijacking of Google Local listings for Lionheart, and The Downtown Club, and the creation of articles on 3rd party websites using the name of both previous employers, and stated that they had "closed their doors" then provided his own contact info or directed visitors to his own webpages.
    2. While still recieving calls intended for his previous place of employment, he denied having number of how to contact them, and indicated that they may not be continuing the program, despite clearly being aware of both their number, and the new program.
    3. Certifications are nice paperwork, but I will pay Ryan $500 to Box Dave, or Tap Bill. ****, I'll print him a certificate, take a picture handing him the big check, and post a video admitting that Ryan won.
    4. CantFight and Hiptosser both won't put their name to any of their claims, and may in fact, both be Gruhn.
    5. Regardless of martial art skill, charisma, teaching ability or any of these other qualities, you should be able to respect your instructor as an ethical person. Ryan doesn't meet this standard in my opinion.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2010 1:40am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Justin
    I am not Gruhn
    you talk a lot of ****, I am no purple belt but I will tap you just the same.
    Pay me 500$ and I will tap you twice?
    Thats my reply jerk off
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast