Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2009 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Be careful who you trust !!

Just wanted to post a reminder for everyone on here - make sure you take precautions when buying and selling with other members via the bullshido classifieds.
    This is not ebay and there are no real protections in place.Someone may seem all nice and you may be apt to trust them because they are fellow MA praticioner's (in some cases). But I have just found out first hand that people are sometimes not what they seem. unfortunately, I often give people the benefit of the doubt and like to believe that most people are good deep down, and I have been burned before for having such delusions.
    Without going into specific details, I have had to appeal to Phrost to try and get this deadbeat Darkphoenix to pay up for items I sent to him in good faith, prior to recieving payment.
    One of the rules of the Bullshido Classifeds is DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE.
    Well, Darkphoenix aka Baddest Santa - you are being an Asshole. Pay up ..be an adult.
    Happy Fucking new year.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    12/30/2009 6:18am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry Shawn, things got a little hectic for me with work and what-not. I sent the cheque out again, yesterday. It came back to my house Returned To Sender, due to my getting your postal code wrong.

And to think this all started because of PayPal.

The issue will be rectified, and if you do not receive the cheque, by Monday or Tuesday the latest, you have my mobile number.

I haven't been on Bullshido to check anything. Again my deepest apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Posted On:
    1/06/2010 4:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has this been resolved?

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 11:17am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I assume so. I told him that if he didn't receive the check by Tuesday, to call me and I sent him my cell number.

Oh, BTW Shawn, I just got the poster on Monday.

Again, my apologies for the fubarness of this Shawn.

Happy New Year
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 11:25am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is getting mailed to London. It probably has to be smuggled in inside a moose.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 11:37am

Style: Jerry-Bashing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of my business, I know - but just to say that posting things from NY to Canada can be surpisingly weird. My wife makes quilts to order and has done so for years. The only two that never made it to customers had addresses in Ontario and we're only over the border.

OZZ, should you ever see a Mountie wrapping his horse in a hand-stitched, contemporary quilt, please snatch it back for me.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 11:54am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my last employer did a bunch of work in canada and our guys were forever getting odd things interdicted at the border, to the point they started shipping their smartphones a day ahead of them and traveling with a cheapo
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 2:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am an active Ebayer and I have NEVER had something like this happen before.
    I mean NEVER..in over 150 transactions, most from the US.

I am glad the poster finally arrived, but I still haven't received payment.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 4:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a US money order is not cashable in any other country but the US..especially when it says it right on the front of the money order in big black letters.
    So here I sit with a money order I can't cash, with no payment 3 months later.While he has his new poster up on the wall a new dvd to watch. a CD to listen to and comics to read.
    Somehow I ended up getting the shaft.he has told me three times "I'll send payment via Western Union tommorrow", but tommorrow never comes.
    Nothing has been resolved and he is once again ignoring all my emails.
    I would urge people to avoid doing business with this fellow. I lived up to my end and even sent the items before receiving payment and this is the thanks I get.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 10:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    I assume so. I told him that if he didn't receive the check by Tuesday, to call me and I sent him my cell number.

Oh, BTW Shawn, I just got the poster on Monday.

Again, my apologies for the fubarness of this Shawn.

Happy New Year
    I don't want apologies..i want you to pay for the items and quit dicking around.

:bsflag:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast