Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 11:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Fleeing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the google ad for singlemuslim.com on this page asking me to browse photos of muslim women. First stop the burquah gallery then some hardcore eyelash fucking.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/13/2010 4:48pm

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ/Panantukan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because Lord knows that there aren't any single people of Muslim heritage that are attractive, dress stylishly, and hook-up.

Please, come up with something I haven't already heard Dennis Miller say on FOX.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    1/14/2010 9:54am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Because Lord knows that there aren't any single people of Muslim heritage that are attractive, dress stylishly, and hook-up.

Please, come up with something I haven't already heard Dennis Miller say on FOX.
    Why the hell are you watching FOX?

Also, do Muslims "hook up"? I thought that stuff was arranged by a Rabbi.

blotter art.

Posted On:
    2/19/2010 3:39am

Style: San Shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then why did allah make jews good at physics?

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    2/19/2010 8:25am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur View Post
    The holy magic of 4ll4h is truly greater than fad, western styles of science. An example: He, teh almighty, figured out what the speed of light was 1373 years before us ignorant westerners came up with the correct number.

YouTube- How Science Destroyed Islam

Amazing, isn't it? I don't know why he had to hide it in riddle-form, or why he just couldn't write "the speed of light is 299792458 m/s kthnxbye" in the qu'ran, but I guess the almighty works in mysterious ways.
    Hell, it's trivial math anyone walking between two towns could figure out. Show me where the qu'ran tells us how to cure illness with genetic manipulation or build a quantum computer.
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2010 11:10am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp View Post
    Hell, it's trivial math anyone walking between two towns could figure out. Show me where the qu'ran tells us how to cure illness with genetic manipulation or build a quantum computer.
    I don't think you've fully understood how the magic of teh h0ly qu'ran works.

You see, it goes like this: in the future, when for example quantum computers have been manufactured for years, and the principles on which they are built are relatively well-known, som muslim smart ass will make a youtube-video:
    "Look! When the qu'ran says 'thou shall smithe the unbelieving donkey by the neck until he dies, for he is an infidel that deserves to die in hell forever, yes, Allah is the merciful, the compassionate' it's actually a code for [insert hyperadvanced mathematical equation relevant for constructing quantum computers]. WOW THAT MEANS THAT ALLAH SHOWED US HOW TO BUILD QUANTUM COMPUTERS IN THE 7TH CENTURY ALREADY ISN'T HE THE GREATEST EVER!1?1?1+"

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 9:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wing chun/mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can relate mma is to earth as style is to religion.

In, mma I like how all styles compete side by side acknowledging each other as equals in the same parameters.. in a game based on a duel, we don't play for keeps.
    Emphasis on application rather than the style.

As to why what ever is the way it is... I reckon if there were a third party not like you or I. Then they'd be screwed if ones of Islam & ones of Judaism were side by side with the Christed ones as the bridge of unconditional kindness in between.

We live at interesting times ;-)
    'Im using a physically constructed device which connects virtually... How cool is that.
    I would have gotten burnt alive up until 100 years ago for claiming such a thing,lol

Anyone who competes in any sort of combat sport. Keep your attitude crisp! and utilize the expression of urgency kind ladies & sirs. Everyone who watches goes to see what they want but see how we stop when its time to.

Sort of off the point but just pointing to a potential to the bigger perspective and totally far out,lol like there would really be be beings other than humans ;-)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12