Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:24pm

Style: Kung-Fu San Soo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys. I thought that would shake your tree. Promoted to LCPL June 1st. Promoted to Cpl June 30th same month. Cpl in 1 year. Promoted to Sgt 14 months later. Sgt in 2 years. Promoted to SSgt after winning Super Squad competition. That's how you get fast blasted to SSgt. Also after graduation from NCO Academy and assignment to SSNC Academy.

I offered you guys my Current Military ID. You refused it. Wait a minute... I'm a freaking Civilian.... How in the H*ll do I have a Current Military ID? Jezzus the guys BS! :)

Keep digging guys.

United States DoD/Uniformed Services

Department of the Army United States of America

Army Contractor

Grade : OTHER

Authorized Patronage:
    Commissary
    Unlimited Exchange
    MWR

Ohhhh Myyyy....

Keep Digging guys. What name... Working for Who.... When... Where.... What...

Keep digging. You let a 2-3 years San Soo guy drag you into this....Keep Digging.

And Guys...be very careful what you pray for....you might not like it when you get it.

How can this BS SOB be associated with his claims? Thats BS! :)

Army Contractor

Grade : OTHER

Ohhh myyy.... Keep digging. Remember. You allowed yourselves to let a 2-3 years part time San Soo guy drag you into a San Soo fight. Welcome to Our World.

Oh yeah. I've been training in Kung-Fu San Soo for 26+ years. My rank is Master. I could provide you with that Certificate, also, but I know how you guys feel about examining documents that are offered to you. That's too bad, that Cert is signed by three different Masters. I believe that Tim's rank is Green Belt...or maybe Brown Belt if someone has Promoted him. Man, you guys let yourselves be dragged into an old San Soo fight.

Keep Digging Guys. With a little luck...if you dig hard enough..you will discover that it is You who is being investigated. Cool, huh... You jumped into my World uninvited...keep going. Keep Digging. I want all of you guys to Dig as Hard and as Deep as you possibly can.

Talk to you later.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I offered you guys my Current Military ID. You refused it. Wait a minute... I'm a freaking Civilian.... How in the H*ll do I have a Current Military ID? Jezzus the guys BS!
    Lee,
    Civilian employees of the DoD are issued military ID cards. Commissary privileges...?!

BlacksmithSEAL is offering to help you verify some of your claims. San Soo rank has nothing to do with them.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lee, I've said I have your rape defense video, as well as your lessons books. I think they're good, and from all my information, you're a good SS guy. I even said on another thread that your training ideals are something that should spread throughout the SS community(harder contact, tougher workouts). You're going to open your own school, and I'm sure it'll be great.

BUT

You military service claims are wild by most any standard(Don't think so?) They may be true, they may not be. But just know that this is not about SS (What interest do I have in bringing you down?), and it's for your own good.

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:51pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    posted: 02-10-2004 05:47 PM
    BlacksmithSEAL
    Featherweight
    Style: none

Mr. LEE SHADOW BEAR,
    If you claim to have been a SEAL, then you'll certainly feel free to tell a Teammate what name you were known by during BUD/S training, what BUD/S class you graduated with, when you graduated, and what Team(s) you were assigned to... and when. None of that information is classified... but you will know that if you are the real deal.

You may post your answers here, or you may communicate your information to me privately using the Bullshido mail system (PM). I am in possession of a full, complete, and comprehensive database of all men who ever completed SEAL training (including earlier UDT, NCDU, and S&R units all the way back to 1943). If you opt to maintain confidentiality with regard to your legal name, I will use it only for verification of your claims of being a SEAL, and I will respect your desire to otherwise remain anonymous. I will not use it or reveal it to anyone else on this forum.

"The only service where all investigators are US Navy SEALs"

Author of the book
    NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters
    (visit www.moosecreekforge.com/special.html for more info)

"People sleep peaceably in their beds
    at night only because tough men stand
    ready to do violence on their behalf."
    posted: 02-10-2004 05:50 PM
    BlacksmithSEAL
    Featherweight
    Style: none

Additional...

Mr. Lee Shadow Bear,
    If your claims of being a SEAL check out, I will post that fact HERE for all to read.
    If your claims are false, I will post that fact HERE for all to read.
    Just so you'll know, the number of men who have served on a SEAL Team and who have also served with a Spec Ops unit(s) in another branch of the US armed forces can be counted on the hands of one man. Your posted claims are those of an informed military person, but are NOT the sort of thing that a REAL SEAL would normally post... and a REAL SEAL would almost certainly forego such statements as you have made here. I sincerely hope that I am incorrect, and that your credentials check out. I await your answer.

"The only service where all investigators are US Navy SEALs"

Author of the book
    NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters
    (visit www.moosecreekforge.com/special.html for more info)

"People sleep peaceably in their beds
    at night only because tough men stand
    ready to do violence on their behalf."

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/memb...rm&userid=3534

that's the link to email him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 10:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tim I dont know what your deal is with me. I guess this is where I've finally chosen to make my stand against all of this.

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 10:15pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not with you, it's your military service claims. I want your new school to be perfect. Pure SS, no bullshit, just the way you want it to be.

I'm glad you're making a stand here, it's what a real man would do. I hope everything you've said is true.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 10:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys are shooting at me. I didnt start this. I want all of you guys to spend as much of your time, money and effort as you possibly can in this effort.

Thats VERY true. DoD EMPLOYEES are issued Military ID Cards.

Keep Digging guys. BlacksmithSEAL...how many Govt Civ Employees did you come across and what was the nature of their (Association)? How many of them were in a (Training Capacity)?

You guys are the ones calling me a SEAL. Not me. I was on No Team. Never was. Never made any claim other than Cross Training.

Keep Digging Guys.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 10:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blacksmith can verify the BUD/S and the ST-3 training.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 10:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After graduation from BUD/S I was allowed to train with SEAL-3 for three months.
    and then from BlackSmith:

en you'll certainly feel free to tell a Teammate what name you were known by during BUD/S training, what BUD/S class you graduated with, when you graduated, and what Team(s) you were assigned to... and when. None of that information is classified... but you will know that if you are the real deal.
    How about that info, since you said you did graduate BUD/S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 10:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or guys...We can do it this way if you prefer. Of course its all BS... :)

No DoD or Govt Civ Employee of any nature has ever been involved with any Military activity in any capacity.

Nobody from Any Service Cross Trains anywhere.

No SEAL or Recon Marine has ever gone to Army Airborne or Ranger training.
    No SEAL or Ranger has ever gone to Marine Scout/Sniper training.
    Scour/Swimmer is a Marine school so no Ranger Det has ever been to Coronado to Scout/Swimmer.
    No Ranger Co has ever been to Coronado to Marine Amphibious Warfare training.
    No Ranger Co has been to Marine Mtn Warfare training at Pickle Meadows.
    No Marine Co ever went to Jungle Warfare training in Panama because that was an Army school.
    No Marine has ever blown bubbles for "60 minutes at 60 ft" in Key West.
    Assault Swimmer is an Army school that no Marine goes to.
    Path Finder is an Army school so Marines and SEALS dont go.
    Air Force guys dont go anywhere because all the schools are run by the other Services.
    When everybody gets out after 3-4-6-11-20 years they go home and never do anything again.

Does that make it easier on you guys?

Keep digging. Name... When... What... Where... Working for Who...

Spend as much time and money as you possibly can digging into me. I can either do what I say or I cant. You guys who've been anywhere know that is a true enough story. But then...all of those offers were refused by you. I offered what I was willing. Now you guys want verification again. Its up to you now. Everything I offered you refused...even PICTURES. Go figure.
    I want every one of you guys to spend every moment of your lives..that you will never have to live over...concerned about me. I want to be present in the forefront of your minds for years to come. I want you guys to invest entire paychecks and hours of computer time away from your families and activities in the sole persuit of digging into my life.

I want my name to come out of your mouth every time you talk to each other. I want my name to come off your keyboard every time you log on. I want you to spread my name to every living soul that you are remotely aquainted with. I want to be on your mind every waking moment of your life...I want you to dream about me at night. I want you to be looking for me every time you sit in front of your keyboad. I want you to forget about anything else in life but me.

Remember. You entered My World uninvited. I didnt come to you. If youre going to run my name...youre going to have me in Your Life. If youre going to run me by Any Name...I'm going to be here in Your life.

Keep Digging Guys.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast