Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 2:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by ronin69
    I can see the Marines and the SEAL connection, both being under the Navy ( correct?).
    But I don't see the Delta one happening.
    Can you go from Navy to army to marines THAT easy in the States??
    Yes, the Marines are part of the Navy (The Men's department, as the joke goes). Marines are essentially the naval infantry (abliet combined arms). They work together pretty closely.

Surprisingly, it's not difficult to move between branches. The exception being going into the Marines as they generally require branch transfers to go through Marine basic training (regardless of the number of years of prior experience).

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 2:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Asia
    Just got done talking to some Jar....er Marines (note: Some Marines don't like to be called Jarheads unless you're able to pound them into the ground.:D)
    Jarhead is a badge of honor! As are Devil Dog and Leatherneck. :-)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 2:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a Marine i'm calling Bullsh*t on the claims. My daughter is a Marine and probably has more balls than this yo-yo!

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by punchingdummy
    Jarhead is a badge of honor! As are Devil Dog and Leatherneck. :-)
    I know they like being called Leathernecks, Devil Dogs, and Uncle Sams Misguided Children but all my friends don't like the term Jarhead. Therefore I make it a point to call them that. I have a joe under me now who is a 'former Marine' he says he hates the term but never said why.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo-Goju Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    asia, i dont think you will be able to get his dd214, as all of his records were destroyed on his home planet of krypton, :D
    16 years till retirement.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 3:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or maybe he destroyed them himself and removed the tracking devices they implanted in him so he can blend into society! Oh wait....
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 5:52pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BlacksmithSEAL posted authentication oppurtunities in the other thread.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&pagenumber=2

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:00pm

Style: Kung-Fu San Soo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys. I figured I could get the tree shook. Promoted to Lcpl June 1st. Meretorious Promotion to Cpl June 30th same month. Meretorious Promotion to Sgt 14 months later. Meretorious Promotion to SSgt after winning Super Squad Competition.

Keep digging guys.

I offered to provide my Current Military ID. Wait a minute...
    I'm a fking Civilian... How do I have a Current Military ID? Where did I get DoD Travel Orders to the Nothwest Asia Theater of Operations? Oh Jeezus this guy is BS... :D

You know whats gonna screw with your minds even more? It reads Army Contractor...Grade : OTHER. Oh My....

How can a guy be associated with these claims and not be Active Duty? (Army Contractor) (Grade : Other)

Now guys.... What name... Working for Who...

Tell me any of you guys who've been anywhere with anyone have never seen Civ's coming and going without question.,.
    and I'll tell you guys to your Face who is the wannabe BS.

I'll bet even one of the guys questioning me has flown guys with no unit affliation and needing a haircut. :) But of course they wont admit that to you.

Keep digging guys.

United States Dod/Uniformed Services

US Army Seal

Army Contractor

Grade : OTHER

Authorized Patronage:

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I offered to provide my Current Military ID. Wait a minute...
    I'm a fking Civilian... How do I have a Current Military ID? Where did I get DoD Travel Orders to the Nothwest Asia Theater of Operations? Oh Jeezus this guy is BS...
    Come on Lee. Civilian employees of the DoD are issued military ID cards. BlacksmithSEAL is with authentiseal and could easily verify your graduation from BUD/S as well as your time with ST-3. That would be good for you. That would end the whole thing, for your benefit. At least those claims. There's still the issue of your five years with SFOD-D.
    Last edited by The Wastrel; 2/10/2004 9:21pm at .
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about you just private message BlacksmithSEAL with the info he asked for lee? That'll set everything straight. By giving us information that we can't substantiate, it only makes you look more guilty. If you talk straight and lie, it'll be the end of the rhoads for you, if you know what I mean.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast