Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/15/2009 6:10pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Noctem View Post
    You do realize no one's even thought of this thread in five years, right?
    It's been on my mind every single day, thank god for some movement, it's been a real worry.

Posted On:
    9/15/2009 8:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sero View Post
    I knew Lee at 1st Recon. I remember when they won Super Squad and he went to Coronado that is where his nickname Piglet started. I worked with him in Iraq. He hooked up a lot of guys with good jobs. Lee is a good guy.
    Coronado, is he a SEAL?

Edit: after reviewing the thread it appeared he claimed BUDS.

Fine please provide his full name which you knew him by in the military and we will have Blacksmith Seal run him through the database of people who graduated BUDS.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 9/15/2009 8:36pm at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/16/2009 1:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ex-Tomiki Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Fine please provide his full name which you knew him by in the military and we will have Blacksmith Seal run him through the database of people who graduated BUDS.
    That was done. Check the response from AuthentiSEAL halfway back through the thread. Not surprisingly, he failed the Pepsi Challenge.

A lot of these guys will wiggle and say "I worked with them, but I wasn't a SEAL" after their first claim gets shot down. That's also crap.

AuthentiSEAL checked the graduating class rosters of BUD/S. If he had graduated, they'd have been able to find it. On top of that, the number of guys who were involved with another branch's SF teams and THEN became SEALs is very, very small. Small enough that these individuals would be easily recognized within the SEAL community.

Sorry to take another steaming poo on the grave of this thread, but...

Smell it. Love it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 4:23am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Stolen Valor

Sorry to bring this thread back up. I was wondering if this guy was guilty of violating the Stolen Valor act? I was just reading a story where a fake marine got 8 months in prison.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 8:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ex-Tomiki Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuahai View Post
    Sorry to bring this thread back up. I was wondering if this guy was guilty of violating the Stolen Valor act? I was just reading a story where a fake marine got 8 months in prison.
    Stolen Valor Act of 2005 expanded an existing provision under Title 18, U.S.C. Previously 18 U.S.C. 704 was only directed towards the Medal of Honor. With the 2005 act, it was expanded to include "all military decorations and medals." Ere go, anyone who claims to have been a SEAL is claiming verbally (or in writing, on the Internet) to have earned the right to wear the "trident." Likewise for Rangers, or any other military unit that awards a decoration.

So yes, the way I understand it, this person would be punishable under Title 18 U.S.C.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2005

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 12:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lee Shadow Bear, a.k.a. Arthur Leon Rhodes, was enlisted in the Marines, and later the Army. Here are his public records:

http://www.naming-schemes.org/~chard...r/na-13164.pdf

Summary:

• USMC service:
      • Enlisted in the USMC, December 9, 1974
      • On active duty from June 24, 1975 to April 26, 1979 and from November 27, 1979 to September 4, 1981
      • In the Marine Corps Reserve from July 14, 1982 to an unknown date
      • Primary MOS: 7242 (Air Support Operations Operator)
      • Discharged at the rank of Sergeant
      • No BUD/S, sniper training, combat awards, or other special features noted
    • Army service:
      • Army National Guard: December 1982 to June 9, 1983
      • Army: June 10, 1983 to March 19, 1985; active service began on September 1, 1983
      • Discharged at the rank of Private
      • No military education noted
      • No BUD/S, sniper training, combat awards, or other special features noted
      • List of duty stations is missing; I have resubmitted my request to the NPRC
    • No Navy service

This is sufficient to disprove large swaths of Mr. Rhodes' story.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 5:30am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't speak to the Army section, but to translate the location codes on the Marine portion of his record, he was never anywhere near the units he originally claimed. He was a winger out in El Toro who visited Oki once. That's it.

Posted On:
    5/25/2010 10:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2013 5:23pm

Style: Kung-Fu San Soo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    What's up boys? Lets see if we cant help this out a little.
    It appears that you do not in fact possess my SRB, or, if you do that you are are intentionally ommitting or falsifying information.

It is true that I went to a school at 29 Palms where I was trained as a Tactical Air Director, Helilcopter Director and Tactical Air Traffic Controller. All forward locations positions.

It is curious that you show me being assigned to a 3rd Marine Air Wing unit, yet you do not name the unit I was assigned to.

You do not name the 3rd MAW unit I was assigned to because, I never checked in to any 3rd MAW unit.

But, during that same time, myself and 8 others became Air Crew qualified. Explain that one if you will.

As you are in possession of my SRB, you see that for my first 2 years of service, that my Proficiency & Conduct Marks were consistantly, every 3 months, 4.9/4.9 out of a possible 5.0/5.0. To report otherwise is an intentional fabrication on your part.

And as you are in possession of my SRB, you also see that I was promoted to LCPL on Oct 1, then meritoriously promoted to Cpl on Oct 30 of that same month. You also see that 12 months later I was meritoriously promoted to Sgt on Oct 30. Again you are intentionally falsifying information to further an agenda of your own.

You say that I visited Okinawa once but fail to name the 3RD Marine Division unit I was assigned to.

You then have me show up at HHC 2/9, yet fail to state that at 2/9 I was the Special Target Aquisition Platoon Platoon Sgt. Explain to us all if you would, how it is that, according to you, an Air Wing Sgt, out of the blue, appears at an Infantry Battallion in charge of the Scout/Sniper Platoon, with no Infantry or any other training of any kind.

I was assigned to 2/9 because when checking in with Major Wiegand at 1st Recon, I was snatched up by Division and reassigned to 2/9, who was at that time filling its TO&E for a 6 month Sea Service unit rotation. We were 1 month at Camp Hanson, Okinawa, 2 months afloat (South Korea & Phillipines), 3 months at Camp Fuji, Japan.

You do not show what Air Guard unit I was assigned to, because again, I was never a member of an Air Guard unit anywhere in the world. What state was that mystery Air Guard unit in?

Again, it is true that I was a member of a Marine Reserve unit. It is again, a curious occurance that you fail to show that the Marine Reserve unit that I was a member of was, B 4th Force Recon. For an unkown period of time? Really? You are in possession of my SRB and dont know how long I was at 4th Force Recon? What training, and Cross-Training, do you think I recieved while a member of 4th Force Recon? For by your own account, an unknown period of time.

You then have me all of a sudden showing up somewhere in the Army. Aagin, you fail to show that where I was in the Army, as a member of 1st Special Operations Command, the old Trojan Horse patch, assigned to B 2nd Ranger Battallion.

Or if you prefer, 2nd Bat. Or for the more anally retentive among you; 2nd Battallion (Ranger)/75th Infantry (Airborne).

Old Scroll Bat during the transition to New Scroll and the Ranger Regiment.

It is our contention that you are unable to show the units that I was a member of because, to do so raises questions about the validity of your allegations, and agenda against me.

If you do indeed possess my SRB, you sirs, are guilty of willful and intentional slander against me with the intent to commit harm.

Remember 9 years ago when you called me at my home and said that you thought that those guys should just leave guys like me alone? Do you also remember at that time, that I told every one that if you poke around in our business that you are the ones that would be investigated?

My Dad was married 3 times. My sister from one of those other marriages is a Private Investigator. Convenient, yes?

My attorney is the wife of one of my Ranger buddies from 2nd Bat. As a matter of fact I still work almost daily with a buddy of mine from 2nd Bat. Waiting for me to get back to Mombasa, is another Ranger buddy from 2nd Bat, a PltSgt and later RTB 1stSgt.

Even though it is your contention that I have no training that would put me anywhere near a SOCOM unit.

Here are a couple problems that you need to explain to us all:

Arthur Rhodes was killed, and buried, in Quatemala in 1988.
    Arthur Rhodes and Lee Shadow Bear have different blood types.
    Arthur Rhodes and Lee Shadow Bear are different heights.

A name change is a legal process that is extremely public and leaves a very distinct paper trail.

There is no evidence anywhere that Arthur Rhodes changed his name to Lee Shadow Bear.

Through Drivers Licence and CCW records, I am identified as Lee Shadow Bear in the states of Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Texas and Florida.

Hunting and Fishing licenses in the above state, plus California and Alaska, identify me as Lee Shadow Bear.

My Department of Defense ID Card identifies me, and has identified me for many years, as Lee Shadow Bear.

More telling than anything else, the IRS identifies me as Lee Shadow Bear.

I was associated with everyone that I named 9 years ago. For a number of years, I was under contract to train specialized personnel how to operate with horses and mules in the Rocky Mountains.

My Ranger Buddy has a kid at Bragg right now, and as much as it spins in your craw, I am still training, and as such, associated with specialized personnel.

I'm going back to Mombasa to work another Security Contract. By time I get back from this one, the Trade Mark, Copy Right, and LLC processes of everything around me should just about be completed.

I have been counselled that Bullshido.com is a legal entity, and as such, that the owners and principles of said entity, are liable for any and all injuries incurred by their actions on another.

We can show that computor hacking attacks and identity thefts began within weeks of your ommissions and falsifications. At present there are at least 3 other Lee Shadow Bears running up medical and phone bills.

Your ommissions falsifications of my SRB caused 2 relationships to end. One was a girl in Cabo, about 25 years ago she was Miss Sinaloa in the Miss Mexico pageant. Thats ok though because that girl is pretty high maintenance, and you actually did me a favor.

The other girl is in Corpus Christi and of a decidedly nervous nature. Again you probably did me more of a favor than harm.

Who you did hurt, and continue to hurt is kids. I do now teach, and have always taught kids for free. I teach the kids that you guys will not, because their mostly single parents dont have $100-$250 a month to let their kids get martial arts training.

Its pretty common for a kid or kids to just stop training because their parent looks up this site and other sites that you have ommissions and falsifications on me.

It doesnt hurt me, I dont charge them a penny. It hurts those kids.

My suggestion is that you correct your ommissions and falsifications on every site that you have put me on, take it down or lawyer up.

You may want to start by questioning why the SRB in your possession has so many holes, missing dates and information basic to any records. You may want to question why everything about this is not right.

I ended service as a Pvt, yet continue to train specialized personnel and work on security contracts? Really?

We're looking for and finding property and assets.

And, as always, Polygraph me.

Get out from behind your keyboards and go have a life.

Live Free .... Fight Hard .... Die Well

Posted On:
    1/08/2013 6:54pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, as you requested Mr Rhodes/Lee Shadow Bear, Bullshido has lawyered up. I will be representing the website. Please have counsel of your choice contact me. you may have them fax their correspondence to me at 866-288-4046 Please also have them send:

a copy of your driver's license, Department of Defense ID card, and all the other identification cards you refer to in your previous post along with any court order in which your name was changed to Lee Shadow Bear. Since it appears you are claiming a case of mistaken identity I would also like to see a copy of your birth certificate and passport, , a copy of the General Order for each award or medal, if any you are claiming we are missing and your Social Security number.

You will also need to fill out a Form 180 request for information specifying that your full military record is to be released to Samuel P. Browning. This is because you are claiming that the records we obtained via the freedom of information act are incomplete or inaccurate.

Just for the record, though it happened nine years ago, I deny that Bullshido.net or it's agents or employees were involved in any sort of hacking or illegal activity, it is not something we endorse or permit on this site. I also deny our website's responsibility for the "damages" that you are currently claiming.

Take care

Samuel P. Browning Esq
    671 Scotland Road
    Norwich CT 06360
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast