Posted On:
    2/10/2004 1:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Spook6HOG AKA Lee Shadow Bear

Hey Lee,
    I'm going to post some of the things that you've posted on the kfss list so that everyone can get up to speed.

12-23-02
    For the past 28 years I have been involved with the:

Marine Corps 1 Recon, 3rd Recon and 2nd Bn/ 9th Marines Infantry Regiment. I was also an instructor at the Amphibious Recon Crs at Coronado and the Jungle Warfare and Survival School at Subic Bay in the Phillipines. My Primary MOS (Military Ocupational Specialty) was Parachute and SCUBA qualified Recon with a Secondary MOS of Sniper/Scout.

In 1998 after winning the Marine Corps Super Squad Competition in Quantico, Va..the Commandant of the Marine Corps promoted me to the rank of Staff Sgt and offered me the duty assignment of my choice. I was requested and was granted a quota to attend BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolitions/SEAL) training at Coronado and 6 months TAD (Temporary Additional Duty) assignment to the Naval Special Warfare Group. After graduation from BUD/S I was allowed to train with SEAL-3 for three months.

That was some of the best training of my life. It was hard but some of the best times that I've ever had.

My Army affiliations include assignments to the 7th Special Forces Group(Airborne), 2nd Ranger Bn, 1st Special Operations Command, 5th SFG(A) and 1st Special Forces Command. I was involved with Special Forces Operational Detatchment-A334, SFOD-A534(SCUBA), SFOD-A535, SFOD-D...and others.

Since leaving the Army I have continually worked in contract military operations. Read into that what you will. I wont be going into detail about the people I work for or the agencies involved.

I have seen combat from 1975 to present in Cambodia, Angola, El Salvador, Quatemala, Honduras, Nicaraqua, Beirut, Lybia, Lebanon, Syria, Kenya, Uganda, Chad, Grenada, Beirut, Nicaragua, Columbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Sudan, Iraq, Mombassa, Entebe.

I have been in the past year to Khandahar, Khashmir and Qatar.

I was involved in American POW location missions in Cambodia, Laos, North Vietnam and Southern China.

I show work as a Truck Driver and as a traveling Blacksmith/Farrier because it allows me to come and go unnoticed. I can be gone for extended periods of time unnoticed.

Some people are going to scoff at the above statements but I choose to simply ignore them. It has been my experience that there are people who live life...and there are those who sit in front of a television and wish that they had lived life. These people have a tendency to belittle others who have had experiences other than their own. These people also tend to demand that their opinions be heard...yet are intolerant of expressed views that differ from their own.

Fancy a milkshake?

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 2:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brand it looks like he's bugged out without even answering one question.
    "Pussyhole"

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 2:09am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just put it up now... I'm sure he'll answer.

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 2:54am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In another email on 9/17/2002

Hey Master Dave. Hows everyone doing out Riverside way? I made it in to see Kurt for the July promotions.

I've been training Delta Teams for 6 years. I was with SFOF-D for 5 years before I left and started doing pretty much the same work for "other entities"..no secret..a few of our guys figured that out years ago.

The Special Forces guys just finally decided that they would like to become a San Soo organization and test for there belts. I doubled the belt requirements to disuade any contention over the guys belt ranks.

I've had a running gunfight with Akers for 3-4 years I guess. You know Akers..anyone who questions him and provides names, dates, places is immediately attacked with personal insults and character assassination attempts.

Anyway...the Special Forces guys spent two leave periods checking out San Soo Schools. Pretty much except for Chuck Cory...the Inland Empire schools are the only ones that the guys are recommending to each other. They didnt make it in to your Black Belt class so I gave the deciding vote for the guys. Was the same for Chris in Las Vegas.

The guys just really dont want to be involved with the guys from the different San Soo factions that spen all of their time fighting among themselves. I cant blame them. They chose to just keep to themselves.

As for myself...man, I'm just tired of being the bad guy for saying..."Wait a minute, thats not what we were taught...and thats not what you were saying 10 years ago."

I dont need to be involved with these guys who are tied up in whatever agendas they've got themselves lost in. I'll just stay with the Special Forces guys and the guys who keep coming to me and mind my own business.

I guess I'm just getting tired. Going back out with the HOGs for a couple weeks then heading back to Colorado. I've got a couple training sessions to do with the 10th Special Forces Group guys when I get back...then its off for a week or two of back country elk hunting.

Hey whatever happened to Brynn? Talk to you later.

Lee
    On 8/5/2002

The guys at Delta and the Special Forces Hunter-Killer and High Intensity Combat teams dont get belts....but...they are some of the best fighters that you are going to see. I believe that it is because of the high caliber personnel that they are starting out...and that they are training for life and death combat. I started out teaching them five years ago to throw every punch, kick, choke, leverage, grab and throw like it was the last thing they were ever going to do in their life.

Every one of those guys can break a rib with a one-knuckle punch. I'm proud of my boys. None of them will ever tell their story and they will never show up at a seminar somewhere wearing a kung-fu uniform and a black belt.

Not tying a belt around their waist doesnt make them any less a fighter. I may just keep training in OD BDU's with no belt on, like I do at Bragg. Its more comfortable and has a more on the street feel to it. Wear a kung-fu uniform for seminars and demos/promotions...but maybe keep wearing my BDU's to train in.

Lee
    De Oppresso Liber
    Sua Sponte
    Sine Pari

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 3:22am

Style: BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what's the deal here?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 3:31am

Style: BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I don't know the story that lead to this but I just read the post by Lee Shadow Bear. It all seems perfectly okay. What were the claims anyway? It seems that he offered a lot of evidence which nobody took or am I wrong?

What does this have to do with MA in any way? I served in the german army aswell and been to Bosnia but that does not make me a good fighter, right?

Seems like this man has served his country well and did a lot of things for a lot of ppl. What's wrong with that?

Please clear up why anyone has called BS?

Thx,
    Prone

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 5:14am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My Army affiliations include assignments to the 7th Special Forces Group(Airborne), 2nd Ranger Bn, 1st Special Operations Command, 5th SFG(A) and 1st Special Forces Command. I was involved with Special Forces Operational Detatchment-A334, SFOD-A534(SCUBA), SFOD-A535, SFOD-D...and others.

I've been training Delta Teams for 6 years. I was with SFOF-D for 5 years before I left and started doing pretty much the same work for "other entities"..no secret..a few of our guys figured that out years ago.
    Training TEAMS for 6 served for 5? All I want is a name and time period and I will verify this.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what this guy is all about, but I don't think I've ever read something that smells more of "wannabe"...........
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Marine Corps 1 Recon, 3rd Recon and 2nd Bn/ 9th Marines Infantry Regiment. I was also an instructor at the Amphibious Recon Crs at Coronado and the Jungle Warfare and Survival School at Subic Bay in the Phillipines. My Primary MOS (Military Ocupational Specialty) was Parachute and SCUBA qualified Recon with a Secondary MOS of Sniper/Scout.

In 1998 after winning the Marine Corps Super Squad Competition in Quantico, Va..the Commandant of the Marine Corps promoted me to the rank of Staff Sgt and offered me the duty assignment of my choice. I was requested and was granted a quota to attend BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolitions/SEAL) training at Coronado and 6 months TAD (Temporary Additional Duty) assignment to the Naval Special Warfare Group. After graduation from BUD/S I was allowed to train with SEAL-3 for three months.
    __________________________________________________ _________

I could pick this apart line by line, but there's just too much BS here. This just isn't the way the Corps works.

And as for the SEAL claims....they don't seem remotely logical based upon the information provided in other posts by BLACKSMITH SEAL....

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:56am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ANYONE who completed BUDS will have a record of it that can be verified. BlacksmithSEAL is the person to verify this. It doesn't sound right but I not the expert. I thought you had to be NAVY to be a SEAL I didn't know MARINES were allowed to go as well.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    2/10/2004 9:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who complete ARS, Scuba or Scout/Sniper school - or who wins Super Squads - will have a record of it as well. (Yes, that's Scout/Sniper and not Sniper/Scout...he's such a jackass)
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast