Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2010 10:20pm

Style: Fiore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrekyr View Post

I If that offends too bad. It is unfortunate that Tyrsmann referred to Odinists as "Nazitru", I would never refer to Asatruer as "Wiccatruer" and discuss some of the things I have seen . Asrekyr OR
    I don't believe my statement was meant to be universally applied. I was mainly speaking from my experience and from what other, older, Heathens who I respect a great deal had told me. I also do believe I stated that my experience with OR members had varied.

Posted On:
    1/08/2010 10:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrsmann View Post
    I don't believe my statement was meant to be universally applied. I was mainly speaking from my experience and from what other, older, Heathens who I respect a great deal had told me. I also do believe I stated that my experience with OR members had varied.

Fair enough. Sometimes I leap before I look! I have done a fair bit of traveling and I am sure we know some of the same folk. I am respectful but not shy about speaking up or speaking out.

Like that other guy said I cant believe this thread is still going.....

Good luck with your training Tyrsmann!

FFF

Asrekyr OR

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2010 5:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    Estimates put Iraqi civilian deaths from anywhere in the hundreds of thousands, to close to a million, as a result of the conflict there.

Compare that with, what, 250,000 French civilians in WW2... it's quite a respectable figure.

Okay, so they're not white people, but they still count in some people's eyes (hippy pinko faggots).

So yeah, it is totally comparable for some, yessir.
    Yeah, there's a war on, and yeah, it most definitely sucks bad for those stuck in the middle of it, but the NUMBERS are not comparable at all. At the time of writing, there's an estimated 94,939 – 103,588* civillian deaths are a result of violence.
    Besides, I was making a point out of the WORLD being a less deadly place due to violence, not individual countries. (Is it better in regards to hunger and disease? I honestly have no idea. I hope so.)

Where on earth are you getting one MILLION deaths? ****, if you want to falsely paint me as not caring about non-westerners dying, you could at least have the dignity to namedrop Darfur instead.

Also, yes, this thread has gone on for too long, and has strayed way off topic, so I'll just stay away from it from now on. :)
    *(http://www.iraqbodycount.org/)

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/09/2010 10:07am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're an idiot.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2010 2:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On an unrelated note, and leaving all politics, belief systems, etc. aside...

I referee at some of the local BJJ/Submission Grappling tournaments up here in the PNW, and I happen to have reffed some of Gunnar's matches at the last couple. That kid is like 9, I think, and he's an amazing grappler. I don't mean "Amazing for a 9 year old", I mean "amazing". He's got great technique, as well as a control and awareness of the fight that you just don't see all that often, and especially not in kids his age. I did have a conversation with his dad after the fact (and the "odinic rite" shirt he was wearing sent me to the googles to do some research on exactly what that meant), and they've got him competing nationally, at stuff like GQ and NAGA as well. The kid is competing somewhere just about every weekend.

Look out for him when he gets older, he's special.

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 4:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Investigating

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all,

This is my second post here so am new but have to comment on this thread and hope I don't upset anyone. I follow the ancestral gods and goddesses of Northern Europe (what is now commonly known as Asatru) and not racist at all as I have friends in many countries (many of whom are not of European descent) and am certainly not Nazi (an ideology I totally abhor - indeed, I don't think we have a word yet that conveys just how evil they were without glamorising them to those with weak minds) and have Jewish friends who know my faith.

I know some of you have commented on the runes in previous posts and can say the swastika is made up of two Sowilo runes and nobody I assosiate with uses it in a negative way. It was telling the bigotry some of you displayed with regards to my faith in asserting (without knowing what you were talking about) that if we were the dominant religion in a country there would be constant warfare because that is wrong. We believe in the superiority of peace but are as willing as anyone to defend ourselves if the need arrives. We leave religious supremacy to others.

Regards,

M.:viking:
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213