Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    1/18/2010 8:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, damn, this is going to complicate things. Here's hoping Mayweather and Mosley decide on a date OTHER than March 13.

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    1/18/2010 9:07pm

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conde Koma View Post
    Well, damn, this is going to complicate things. Here's hoping Mayweather and Mosley decide on a date OTHER than March 13.
    They have(as was stated in both articles) may 1st. Well that is, if the contracts get signed.

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    1/18/2010 9:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    until a contract is signed, it doesn't exist. break my heart once, shame on you. break it twice, shame on me.

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 2:30am

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if the contracts do get signed PBM will have just fucked things up for fight fans anyways because that is the same night as UFC 113, may 1st. Word is Dana already addressed that issue and might be switching 113 to a different day.

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 6:31am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mayweather vs Mosley is the fight that should happen.

Mosley is a REALLY dangerous opponent for Mayweather, if he takes this fight and wins then he has every right to brag all he wants.

I'll beleive it when i see it though.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 5:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Mayweather vs Mosley is the fight that should happen.

Mosley is a REALLY dangerous opponent for Mayweather, if he takes this fight and wins then he has every right to brag all he wants.

I'll beleive it when i see it though.
    Definately, if anything Mosley might be a worse matchup for PBF than Pacman (due to size).

Mosley used to be known as a ferocious body puncher, I'd be curious to see if he could slow PBF down by working the midsection while the head is bobbing and weaving all over the place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 3:16am

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In some kind of weird way this whole thing might have worked out for the best. Here's what I'm cautiously hoping for:

the winner of Mosely vs. Mayweather fights the winner of Clottey vs. Pac. The winner of that fight gets Berto/Paul Williams. Pac won't fight Williams because of the size difference...but I'm hoping anyway.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2010 9:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mosley-Mayweather THEN Manny - PBF ??

It seems the Golden Boy is still optimisitic about a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao - after Sugar Shane and Mayweather meet in the ring, that is.
    A Shane Mosley- PBF matchup would be pretty big too...not quite as big as PBF VS. Pacquiao..but still big.
    Only time will tell.

LOS ANGELES -- Oscar De La Hoya thinks his promotions company will soon wrap up a deal for Floyd Mayweather to fight Sugar Shane Mosley in May.

And after that, De La Hoya still believes Mayweather will fight Manny Pacquiao in the near future.

De La Hoya weighed in on the state of the welterweight division Tuesday at a news conference to announce the next fight for Victor Ortiz, one of his junior welterweight proteges.

De La Hoya, who runs Golden Boy Promotions with Richard Schaefer, says Mayweather and Golden Boy partner Mosley are in negotiations to meet May 1, likely in Las Vegas.

De La Hoya also believes Pacquiao eventually will agree to Mayweather's stringent drug-testing demands, which scuttled their proposed March 13 fight.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678