226187 Bullies, 3907 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 78
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. M-Tri is offline
    M-Tri's Avatar

    Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Biloxi, MS
    Posts
    1,039

    Posted On:
    1/11/2010 10:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    6 belts, 5 weight classes.

    So his picking his fights. If he fights Pac-Man then we will all see. I think he needs Mosley.

    If he beats Manny decisively then I'll have a resurgence of faith in Mayweather and Mosley will definitely have to be his next fight.


    I think Manny is going to be too much for him though.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.


    www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com


    facebook.com/ABMMA
  2. SaintHamish is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,413

    Posted On:
    1/12/2010 6:19am


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tri View Post
    If he beats Manny decisively then I'll have a resurgence of faith in Mayweather and Mosley will definitely have to be his next fight.


    I think Manny is going to be too much for him though.

    I agree. Manny is too much for Floyd.
  3. Schattenfaust is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Colonie, New York
    Posts
    393

    Posted On:
    1/12/2010 6:36am


     Style: Wrestling and Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the fight actually happens, Mayweather will win, no question. If the fight happens.
  4. Kambei Shimada is offline
    Kambei Shimada's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Surrey-England
    Posts
    1,385

    Posted On:
    1/12/2010 7:31am


     Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah as much as i would love to see Manny win, I really cant see it happening.

    I would imagine the fight will go somewhere close to how the Mayweather Marquez fight went. Mayweather is too big and too elusive.
  5. Conde Koma is offline
    Conde Koma's Avatar

    Thumbs up!

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA (East Bay Area)
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    1/12/2010 10:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even Dana White has some sensible stuff to say about the whole ordeal.

    http://www.directorslive.com/video/2...-UFC-President
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,996

    Posted On:
    1/12/2010 11:29pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For a split second, I thought he was going to make it without the F-bomb. The beginning sums up how I feel. Yes, I know, Manny could be hiding some type of performance enhancing drug.

    Still, who is FMJ to circumvent the process for this one fight on hearsay?
  7. SaintHamish is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,413

    Posted On:
    1/13/2010 3:33am


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The beginning sums up how I feel. Yes, I know, Manny could be hiding some type of performance enhancing drug.

    This is the first thing that went throught my head as well. But who is PBF to dictate stricter doping tests?

    Is he using it as a mental ploy against Pacquio? Or is there a more sinister reason for Pacquio's unwillingness to co-operate?

    PBF may be trying to defeat Pacquio before they even touch gloves.

    Sorry vid is subtitled. 2005 - Manny speaks about the trouble behind the Olympic style random blood tests.....

    YouTube- Manny Pacquiao On Blood Test
  8. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,203

    Posted On:
    1/13/2010 5:35am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Yeah as much as i would love to see Manny win, I really cant see it happening.

    I would imagine the fight will go somewhere close to how the Mayweather Marquez fight went. Mayweather is too big and too elusive.
    pretty much, i mean if you watch the marquez/manny fights they both have quite similar styles, theyre the same size, and hence why they were both so close. same school of boxing. it didnt work for marquez vs floyd, who basically showed he was too big and too well equipped defensively. dont see why it would work for manny.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,996

    Posted On:
    1/13/2010 8:30am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    This is the first thing that went throught my head as well. But who is PBF to dictate stricter doping tests?

    Is he using it as a mental ploy against Pacquio? Or is there a more sinister reason for Pacquio's unwillingness to co-operate?

    PBF may be trying to defeat Pacquio before they even touch gloves.

    Sorry vid is subtitled. 2005 - Manny speaks about the trouble behind the Olympic style random blood tests.....

    YouTube- Manny Pacquiao On Blood Test
    I guess you didn't read the rest of my post? This videos is at the front of this thread.

    Still, who is FMJ to circumvent the process for this one fight on hearsay?
    But who is PBF to dictate stricter doping tests?
    Yes, you said the same thing I did.
  10. hitandrun is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    493

    Posted On:
    1/13/2010 12:05pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    Sorry vid is subtitled. 2005 - Manny speaks about the trouble behind the Olympic style random blood tests.....

    YouTube- Manny Pacquiao On Blood Test
    Go back to post #11, on page 2.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.