Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last
    solves problems with violence supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Festivus throwdown!
    awesome, so we'll be demonstrating feats of strength and airing grievances? cause i have a laundry list of them (grievances, not feats of strength.)
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll see if I can't get out of work (though I doubt it) for this. :)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DDangelo View Post
    I'll see if I can't get out of work (though I doubt it) for this. :)
    tell them you have AIDS but it can be cured by taking a few extra days off...YOU WELCOME!!!

I'm here you fukkerz! What a white, wintery Christmas it is so far!
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's so ridiculously cold here right now that I'm dreading to see how much colder it will be when I step off the plane Sunday night. All my natural resistance to the cold disappeared about 6 mos. after I moved down South...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YAY! SNOW!

Don't slip fuckers ;P

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously considering taking a bus down. I'd commit, but I think I committed the last two times and flaked out, also. Lets just say probably.
    What time on the 22nd?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read the first post

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in the worst shape I have been in in years, but I'll show. Can't sleep through this one, thankfully.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Screw you all, I am jealous.

Dear SamboSteve,

Don't you DARE teach maofas any of those horrendously shitty and nasty leglocks and submissions you crazy Sambo people use. If you do, then I am going to send you all of my reconstructive medical bills.

Hugs and kisses,
    Whacker

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stuff like that would probably be way beyond me. I'm still a novice grappler and heelhooks scare me. I'm sure I'll learn something though.

I almost didn't make it into NYC. Delta cancelled my flight even though when I called to confirm 20 mins earliar, they said all flights to LGA were a-ok.

Spent all day/evening in the airport on standby for various flights, as I was told all flights were booked until Tues! The girl next to me had been waiting since 8 am the previous day in the airport. I was going to say **** it, but I waited to see how one last flight panned out, and even though I was #4-5 on the list, they wound up having a seat for me + my SO (who decided to come up early with me instead....lucky her). 100%, did not expect to be here today, wheeeee. Now, to see if I can scrounge up some Shotokunts for you guys...

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last