Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Steve. I been playing with the rolling calf crusher from top half guard the last month. Thanks for the video, its exactly what I needed. I especially like the knee bar transition.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad it helped! Did you get a mohawk too?
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Glad it helped! Did you get a mohawk too?
    No Mohawk, but yesterday I actually pulled it off for the first time in free rolling against another blue belt.

Now the question we have. Did you keep the mohawk?!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mohawk is long gone :)
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I started the video without sound and the very first thing I thought was "Get the **** out, please don't tell me steve wears affliction t-shirts"
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could you senior guys do me a favor and pay some manner of lip service to the techniques when you post, rather than Steve's bitchin' new look?

You know, pretend it's a technique forum.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thx for posting this steve, it's been awhile since you showed me and i forgot.
    when i come back i want to start learning more attacks from half guard since that's usually where i end up every time i roll with someone

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like to use this with my kneebar and saddle set ups so I can keep changing the direction of attack
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got It going 60% live with the best student in my gym first try no drilling. He actually said oh **** when I rolled LOL

Thank you Steve
    I'm still using it. Much lower success rate on him though. ;)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blisterstarr View Post
    Got It going 60% live with the best student in my gym first try no drilling. He actually said oh **** when I rolled LOL

Thank you Steve
    I'm still using it. Much lower success rate on him though. ;)
    What is not working for you during the times you don't get it?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last