Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 8:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No he has not ever been in the military. The closest thing to a "band of brothers" he's been in was the black panthers....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 9:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what all you know about tony, or where he could be lying through his teeth. However, what I can say is that he does do training for the military, at the military's request. He's been requested overseas to also train american soldiers, his techniques. I personally think he's a cocky person who has head knowledge when it comes to military because he does associate often with them. However he doesn't know personally about what its like to be in it. It can be a major insult to those that do serve and those that haven't. I've never been in the military, yet I'm insulted by his ignorance. He does possess one thing though that is true, he knows martial arts. And he does have the training. Him claiming he's a grandmaster, is dead on the truth. I'm not fond of him, but that much about him is true.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 9:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is reaching 60 years old

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 9:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was never in any military! Where does it state that? Id like to see that one.
    Last edited by azn ninja lady; 3/28/2011 9:16pm at . Reason: spelling

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 9:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by azn ninja lady View Post
    I don't know what all you know about tony, or where he could be lying through his teeth. However, what I can say is that he does do training for the military, at the military's request. He's been requested overseas to also train american soldiers, his techniques. I personally think he's a cocky person who has head knowledge when it comes to military because he does associate often with them. However he doesn't know personally about what its like to be in it. It can be a major insult to those that do serve and those that haven't. I've never been in the military, yet I'm insulted by his ignorance. He does possess one thing though that is true, he knows martial arts. And he does have the training. Him claiming he's a grandmaster, is dead on the truth. I'm not fond of him, but that much about him is true.
    Just so you are aware, this thread is in a heavily-moderated sub-forum. If you are going to make this posts, please provide some manner of context to your post:

How are you aware of this "Black Panther" accusation you made? What manner of proof or verification do you possess?

What sort of proof or verification do you have with regards to your supporting the "training of the military overseas"?

How are you aware of his claim to "Grandmaster" status and the legitimacy of this lineage?

This would be a good start.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 10:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am verifying the panthers, last I did hear, he was. However he was a part of the Red Berets.
    I cannot share of how I know some of my info, not because it is confindental, but because it would disclose who I am. If you would like to contact me outside of this, I can surely explain better and possibly provide better how you can verify and share for yourself. Now, clearly I just came into this site and still reading on the rules, so let me know if I can openly disclose another form of contact or what and I wiould love to share. In the meantime, here is a link on Red Berets
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...0294-1,00.html

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 10:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please excuse my noobiness, I made a post replying to yours and I don't know if it is where its suppose to be. There was more to this, so I will find out where it is. Hopefully! Its being reviewed but not sure if in right place.
    Here is an article of Red Beret, but I'm working on the black panther issue. Please be patient.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 10:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please excuse my noobiness, I made a post replying to yours and I don't know if it is where its suppose to be. There was more to this, so I will find out where it is. Hopefully! Its being reviewed but not sure if in right place.
    Here is an article of Red Beret, but I'm working on the black panther issue. Please be patient.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 12:04am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lease excuse my own error. I cannot believe I would have forgotten, I believe it was the Guardian Angels that Tony was a member of, not Black Panthers. Please forgive my hasty post on that. I am still verifying these two groups, but I will better know tomorrow.
    FYI...
    I did not come on here to stir anything up or place false information. Should I by error, I will own up to my mistakes. However, I don't delibrately enter into anything attempting to slander anyone. I think I made an honest mistake and apologize for that.
    On another note, anything else I have stated, I stand by that. As I said, I would be more than happy to discuss further with you of how I know, but preferably privately.
    When it comes to training the military, I'm sure it would be difficult to verify that going through the military, unless you personally know someone in it wh can look into it for you, but you can start with Mac Dill AFB in Tampa Fl.
    He is a man that has been part of a family for nearly 30 years and know him very intimately. He is a follower of Christ and changed when he entered into this family and became a family man (mid 80's). There were issues with the crowd he ran around with when he was younger, in the 80's, and therefore the part of him ever being employed by NYPD does not seem possible and I have never heard of that ever in the time I have ever known of him. Of course i could be wrong, but that is not familiar to me. I will find out that information tomorrow though. But I do know he has never been in the military!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 12:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PLease excuse my own error. I cannot believe I would have forgotten, I believe it was the Guardian Angels that Tony was a member of, not Black Panthers. Please forgive my hasty post on that. I am still verifying these two groups, but I will better know tomorrow.
    FYI...
    I did not come on here to stir anything up or place false information. Should I by error, I will own up to my mistakes. However, I don't delibrately enter into anything attempting to slander anyone. I think I made an honest mistake and apologize for that.
    On another note, anything else I have stated, I stand by that. As I said, I would be more than happy to discuss further with you of how I know, but preferably privately.
    When it comes to training the military, I'm sure it would be difficult to verify that going through the military, unless you personally know someone in it who can look into it for you, but you can start with Mac Dill AFB in Tampa Fl.
    He is a man that has been part of a family for nearly 30 years and know him very intimately. He is a follower of Christ and changed when he entered into this family and became a family man (mid 80's). There were issues with the crowd he ran around with when he was younger, in the 80's, and therefore the part of him ever being employed by NYPD does not seem possible and I have never heard of that ever in the time I have ever known of him. Of course i could be wrong, but that is not familiar to me. I will find out that information tomorrow though. But I do know he has never been in the military!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast