228828 Bullies, 4558 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 180
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. foxguitar is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545

    Posted On:
    12/29/2009 8:18pm


     Style: Shotokan/Shorin Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Look the King trying to reprimand the masses.
    You brought in race whe he said once upon a time people were fucked with. Your response "BTW white people were killed."

    As usual you assuming that no one knows things. Then you claim your experience proves that, in your two areas, you can speak for all towns, counties municipalities, and states.

    Just like your TKD rant and speaking about an entire organization based on your limited experience.

    Continue to think you have all the facts foxgotard, I know it makes you feel better.

    Don't forget to cut some eye holes out of that sheet. That way you can stop bumping into your contradictions.

    So now you are resorting to calling me a racist with that sheet comment , Oh yeah lets see what did I say aboout Taekwondo which oh by the way I only did get up to 2nd Dan in .That most of WTF Taekwondo is predominantly sport based . Read the book "killing Art" the author of that books kind of agrees with me.

    And oh yeah Police Business is something I do know about .

    When I start being like you and spouting off about something I know nothing about lets see maybe CMA , Then feel free to call me on it.

    And remember to refresh your memory , remember that feud between the MMA guy and the Goju person , I told you to put a end to it before legal action was taken.
    I guess I didn't know what I was talking about there either.

    So again you lose :gwbdance:
    Move along citizen ,nothing to see here !!!!!
  2. vigilus is offline
    vigilus's Avatar

    Infidel

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,294

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 1:42am


     Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt. Good thing theres Paladins like you to keep Crusaders like me in line ;)

    IIF, FG- to sum up police are like Military
    There are a few bad apples that make it very hard for the rest.
    Some are assholes, others try and cover up- the majority see how counter productive this is and bring em to justice. Yes?
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it
  3. foxguitar is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 7:55am


     Style: Shotokan/Shorin Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Matt. Good thing theres Paladins like you to keep Crusaders like me in line ;)

    IIF, FG- to sum up police are like Military
    There are a few bad apples that make it very hard for the rest.
    Some are assholes, others try and cover up- the majority see how counter productive this is and bring em to justice. Yes?

    The whole point Im trying to make and you hit the nail on the head.

    Yes there are bad apples rogues if you will but to say anyone condones that type of behavior,

    You ever hear of the dirty 30 , the 77 pct scandals of NYPD , or the Rampart in LA or Miami PD officers killing drug dealers and selling the drugs scandal and numerous other Police related missdeeds or how about the FBI agent giving the Mob info on people so they could be located and killed , well you heard of them , why because they were all prosecuted and convicted .

    It is state mandated by every State and territory that every police officer succesfully complete a state accredited police training. Mandatory in that training is Civil liability and code of ethics

    No longer can cops or any LEO act impervious to peoples civil rights If the municipality that employs that person dont prosecute then the State or the Federal government will . And the municipality that employees that person is civilly liabable for compensatory and punitive damages . And anyone that condones or cover ups or obstructs , tampers with evidence intimidates witness etc is prosecutable as well

    Point being is their indivuals who pervert their badges yes but NO WHERE IS IT CONDONED .

    And you want to know why Im so adamant about it , Just like a Bad soldier who commits a crime bring shame to his outfit , division and all good soldiers same as with a rotten cop , All the good ones get painted with the same brush.

    Im done here
    Move along citizen ,nothing to see here !!!!!
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,019

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 8:24am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Matt. Good thing theres Paladins like you to keep Crusaders like me in line ;)

    IIF, FG- to sum up police are like Military
    There are a few bad apples that make it very hard for the rest.
    Some are assholes, others try and cover up- the majority see how counter productive this is and bring em to justice. Yes?
    You are skipping over my earlier post aren't you? Show me where I said anything different please.
    Did you notice, three times now, I used the same word you just did "Some?" Did you notice I said it has become better?


    I'm curious because, this has moved from me saying some to all. You need to show me where I said that in any of my current posts.
  5. Matt Stone is offline
    Matt Stone's Avatar

    U.S. Army

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,246

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 8:30am

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar View Post
    No longer can cops or any LEO act impervious to peoples civil rights If the municipality that employs that person dont prosecute then the State or the Federal government will.
    A lot of people don't know or don't realize that the police are usually rolled up in the department of public safety. They're guards, they're public servants, and they should be subordinate to the civilian populace, just like the soldiery should be (at leat in our country).

    And the municipality that employees that person is civilly liabable for compensatory and punitive damages . And anyone that condones or cover ups or obstructs , tampers with evidence intimidates witness etc is prosecutable as well
    Because the public safety has been compromised, and the Government, generally, is charged with ensuring and maintaining public safety. So, when the public safety is injured, the Government is at fault. I don't know why some folks complain about this...

    And you want to know why Im so adamant about it , Just like a Bad soldier who commits a crime bring shame to his outfit , division and all good soldiers same as with a rotten cop , All the good ones get painted with the same brush.
    Exactamente, mi amigo. That's spot-on accurate, and that's why I get butt-sore about Soldiers that seem to go out of their way to make us all look bad.

    Dead horse beating, anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,019

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 8:38am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Stone View Post


    Exactamente, mi amigo. That's spot-on accurate, and that's why I get butt-sore about Soldiers that seem to go out of their way to make us all look bad.

    Dead horse beating, anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
    You know what makes this funny? I can go quote mine and find posts where I say the exact same thing. Hell, there is a recent thread, that fox was in, where I said you can't blame all cops for the actions of one. When that transit cop shot the kid because he thought it was hist taser, I said the same thing. Yet, I'm still confused how some translates to all.
  7. vigilus is offline
    vigilus's Avatar

    Infidel

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,294

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 10:59am


     Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You are skipping over my earlier post aren't you? Show me where I said anything different please.
    Did you notice, three times now, I used the same word you just did "Some?" Did you notice I said it has become better?


    I'm curious because, this has moved from me saying some to all. You need to show me where I said that in any of my current posts.
    I didn't mean to imply you said any different, apologies if it came across like that.
    My remark was more of a general 'we all agree on the same thing right?' kinda deal.

    Up here we just had a cop stabbed to death sitting in his cruiser by an ex RCMP (I guess like American FBI?) officer. Brutal ****.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it
  8. foxguitar is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 1:52pm


     Style: Shotokan/Shorin Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another reason why a good many of the american public is incredulous about the charges against the SEALS

    Today a Suicide bomber detonated an explosive vest in a forward operating base near Khost Afghanistan .
    Casulaties at this time range from 5- 9 unknown how many wounded or KIA

    unclear if it was a dining area or a gym on the base .

    But to my untrained mind , For a local to have access to a military base I would think he would have had to be cleared as a friendly .

    Like I said before its raw anger and emotional instincts for alot of americans to say **** the insurgents .

    I know the reality is different but when this **** happens it makes you very angry .

    And no I dont say kill every Muslim , My two Senseis are Muslim and Im a jew and My senseis and their families and the many other Muslims I've met are great people .

    When does it end
    Move along citizen ,nothing to see here !!!!!
  9. thorthe power is offline
    thorthe power's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    584

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 2:59pm


     Style: Not sure anymore

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't...unleash the dogs of war if you don't want enemy terrorist (known?) to get...a fat lip?

    I only said that because It's my opinion that although LEO's are para-military by nature, we are primarily peace keepers and public servants. Military on the other hand (especially spec ops) are defenders, and during times when war is declared, killers. (Hopefully not murderers)

    We don't know the facts of how or why this fat lip (I've had worse in training...from people who actually liked me) even occured. If this is a known terrorist, strong in his convictions, maybe force had to be used to gain compliance/control of him during transport or anything else at a later time after his initial capture.

    It's minor incidents like this that could hurt future intellegence gathering efforts. If this gets blown too far out of proportion, spec op groups may just off badies instead of capturing them.

    Just my two cents.
  10. Wounded Ronin is offline
    Wounded Ronin's Avatar

    ...is THE PENETRATOR

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,815

    Posted On:
    12/30/2009 6:58pm

    supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by santathe power View Post
    Don't...unleash the dogs of war if you don't want enemy terrorist (known?) to get...a fat lip?

    I only said that because It's my opinion that although LEO's are para-military by nature, we are primarily peace keepers and public servants. Military on the other hand (especially spec ops) are defenders, and during times when war is declared, killers. (Hopefully not murderers)

    We don't know the facts of how or why this fat lip (I've had worse in training...from people who actually liked me) even occured. If this is a known terrorist, strong in his convictions, maybe force had to be used to gain compliance/control of him during transport or anything else at a later time after his initial capture.

    It's minor incidents like this that could hurt future intellegence gathering efforts. If this gets blown too far out of proportion, spec op groups may just off badies instead of capturing them.

    Just my two cents.
    In that case, it would be ironic that the people responsible for blowing this "too far out of proportion" would be right wing propagandists like Michael Savage, who are the ones trumpeting this as though it's some kind of profound philosophical indictment of American liberalism, whereas none of the "mainstream" news has run this story.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.