Thread: What would you do if....
2/08/2004 1:55pm, #1
What would you do if....
...in a standup fight, your opponent exposes his back?Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:
1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!
2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.
3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.
REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
2/08/2004 1:59pm, #2
*** Move in Low and Fast From the Shadows 45 degrees into his Left Back Side. ***
1. Moving in Low & Fast from 45 degrees into his Left Back Side from the Shadows, keeping all Light Sources in Front of you... from 6-8 feet from him Left Step Launch yourself Up Over Into him, Two-Hands Wrapping his Head... ***WRAP HIS HEAD NOT HIS NECK*** ...to Right Step Across Down Through Over his Right Hip, Pivoting Left Back Around in the Air, Two-Hands ripping his Head Back into your Chest, ripping him Left Back Around Off his Feet, spinning Left Back Around in the Air to Right Knee Hop-Drop to the Ground, Rotate your Shoulders Right Back Around as his Body Rolls Left , breaking his Neck.
2. As his Body Roll Right, Rotate your Shoulders Left Back Around, severing his Skull from his Spinal Column, Killing him.
3. Drop him and Leave.
2/08/2004 2:12pm, #3
KIDNEY SHOT!!!"Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby
2/08/2004 3:52pm, #4
Base of the skull, im thinking an elbow.
depending how much I dont like this guy, do a RNC, except this time I kick out his leg from behind causing him to fall down with my weight coming down on the back of his neck. Neck break. This is assuming I'm in Iraq or somewhere I have to kill ppl.
2/08/2004 3:56pm, #5
Suplex. I can't wait to suplex someone in a "street fight".
And then if I can get clips, I'll post them and shake the entire Str33t L3th4l world.Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
2/08/2004 4:01pm, #6
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- The Capitol, Bitches!
- Street Yoga
Knee to the spine or kidneys. I love knee strikes. Depends on the situation though. A hard knee to the lower back has the possibility of making someone a paraplegic, so I don't think I'd throw it unless I really didn't like them. Knees to the kidney can break ribs pretty easily as well.Deluxe247 tells it like it is:
you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)
This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14
2/08/2004 4:06pm, #7
- Join Date
- Jul 2002
- JacksonFAILLE Flor-i-duh
Shove them in the small of their back.
Kick their knees from behind.Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."
2/08/2004 9:21pm, #8
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
Is standup grappling allowed? If so do a valley drop (tani otoshi) on their ass. Or, if you're strong enough, do a suplex like everyone else said.You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.
2/08/2004 9:24pm, #9
Hammer fist to the back of the neck/base of skull.
2/08/2004 9:42pm, #10
RNC while pulling the upper body backwards and stepping on the back of a knee. No chance to throw me out of it.