Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    BadUglyMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    387
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ambush. Yes, ambushing is an art.

  2. #12
    Wounded Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,841
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Play Soldier of Fortune 2. That teaches you to take cover, flush people out with grenades, and sprint away when people try to flush you out with grenades.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

  3. #13
    hapkido_keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,300
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Maybe sayoc kali will as it was shown in the hunted and chronicles of riddick
    l
    Troll. 5/10

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    70
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido_keith View Post
    Troll. 5/10
    mean it as a joke because bullet posted something about cobra kai
    :pancakebu

  5. #15
    MMAMickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,742
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol he trolled his own thread

  6. #16
    vigilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,293
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    Play Soldier of Fortune 2. That teaches you to take cover, flush people out with grenades, and sprint away when people try to flush you out with grenades.
    Whats wrong, don't wanna jump on a grenade to save your buddies?


    Makes me laugh when people assume "self defense" is sitting there waiting for someone to pound the **** out of you and trying to defend yourself. If that's your theory on what self defense is then your fucked.

    Beating someone who's trying to **** with you is a pretty good 'perfection of character' checkmark in my book.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    835
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The difference between "assualt" and "self-defence" is who attacks first.

  8. #18
    AlphaFoxtrot51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    1,747
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by permahudef View Post
    The difference between "assualt" and "self-defence" is who attacks first.
    1.) That depends on the self-defense laws in your area.

    2.) Who "attacks first," doesn't always determine the difference between self-defense and assault (and battery in some places). If you place me in a position where I feel that my life, limb, or eyesight has become threatened...I can defend myself. If I'm placed in a position where my spouse or child's well-being is being threatened...I can defend them. That being said, I can't just walk up and tag someone for looking sketchy.

    Self-defense cases aren't that black and white.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

    Christmas Tag Wishlist:



  9. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    835
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
    1.) That depends on the self-defense laws in your area.

    2.) Who "attacks first," doesn't always determine the difference between self-defense and assault (and battery in some places). If you place me in a position where I feel that my life, limb, or eyesight has become threatened...I can defend myself. If I'm placed in a position where my spouse or child's well-being is being threatened...I can defend them. That being said, I can't just walk up and tag someone for looking sketchy.

    Self-defense cases aren't that black and white.
    Yeah, you're correct. I was going for maximum conciseness and a little tongue-in-cheek at the expense of oversimplifying the issue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO