Sponsored Links Spacer Image

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 6:33am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It says so. It's lutein and zeaxanthin. The the description on the website is kind of funny, they go on about zeaxanthin like it's some magic difficult to produce wonder substance. Thing is, it's actually a very common yellow food dye (E161h).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 6:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ingredients: Beta-Carotene, Alpha-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Astaxantin, Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxantin. Also contains naturally occuring: tocopherols, phytosterols, phtofluene, phytoene, gamma-carotene, and zeta cartene. As well as Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9

These are the ingredients in the noagin your other herb has all of these cause in my mind if it does not it is not the same herbal suplement. plus how would you know if they are mixed the same and such?

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 6:56am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A quick search and I found these http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...59&prodid=1661

As for if they're mixed exactly the same, that's not as critical as you might think. Different people absorb things at different rates, and JBNI are offering a one size fits all mixture of readily available supplements.

Anyway, for all we know the cheep ones have a better mix, JBNI have no publicly available proof that their ones are as effective.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 10:00am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo View Post
    research and find stuff out and mabye put out some word on this guy.

Here let me show you a new sticky:
    "Somebody Do Something!!!!!1!" - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    "Somebody Do Something!!!!!1!"
    For whatever reason, a lot of people come into MABS, see a thread, get indignant, and demand that something be done! Sometimes they suggest a specific item in need of further research; at other times, they just assert that the matter is urgent and somebody's gotta do something!

They rarely, if ever, get around to offering to do anything.

Well, guess what? This is a volunteer site, and if you want something done, do it!

We're not the police. We don't have the funding or the authority to pursue other people's issues. If something is not getting done, it is because the other volunteers are busy. Don't wait to become one of the anointed -- go out and do the work!

We don't need freelance supervisors to tell us what needs to be done. We can set our own priorities. If you put in some work and advance an investigation usefully, maybe then you will have standing to suggest what it would be useful to do.

Until then, get busy or get quiet. Indignation is cheap. Information has value.

Yes, you are this person. Stop posting or help, those are your two options.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/10/2010 10:27am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 10:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am emailing wan qi aka bob kim and will send him more emails what would you all think would be good questions to ask him? about himself and grandmaster sung baek?

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 12:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: gracie jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im just glad my GBJJ grand masters never sold any magical herbs or tried to stick me with aids tainted needles! Jeez.

Posted On:
    3/15/2013 10:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    David Lang is back in CNY i want to submit a ticket but cant until i have 5 posts
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567