Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 10:42am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK...well...you guys are so funny.....if any of you want to have any credibility regarding martial arts, make a video of your demonstrations and show them on-line. Until then, you are just rediculous. Get a video camera, a tripod, and show your skill. Or...go fight in the MMA. I cant wait until you guys insult some Triad or Yakuza and get your nuts shoved in your mouth. Why dont you go find some Tong family to talk **** to and challenge their skill...shoudl be fun for you.

I think eventually, you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person, and then mayeb you wont have the ability to type or talk ever again.

You all should just have respect, and be nice to eachother and coexist. You all seem to want to pick fights with the wrong people.

You are better off taking the ten or 20 minutes you spend responding to this, and do some push ups or sit ups...

Stop lying about being a consumer advocacy group, and start taking care of your own lives.

Go to the gym, or find a dojo...and train your skill. and get real...get a camera and make a video and show you are worthy of commenting on someones art.

Until then...you are just a phony bum.

I know some good fighters...if you want, we can set up a match, film it, put it on youtube, and then show everyone how much of an authority you are when it comes to martial arts.

Does that sound fun? Your rebuttles about my spelling have nothing to do with the fact that you people have ZERO understanding of TRUE martial arts, and probably never will unless you get over your bad aditudes and get motivated to actually resolve your insecurities and wounds from your childhood abuse and bullying.

When you start to actually train your mind body and spirit, and can show something for it...then, you can make comments that might be legitimate.

Untill then, you are just wasting time criticising people and arts that you know nothing about.

So...the proof is in the pudding...go get a camera and film your self....i could give a **** if your a criminal, a gangster, or anything else.

Do you know anything about martial arts? no...probably not. So...get away from your computer...and go sign up at a good Dojo.

Find a good old fashion Choi Li Fut or Hungar school, train for 10 or 15 years, get your black sash and teaching credential, make some videos of your skill...or shut the hell up.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 10:53am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt999 View Post
    OK...well...you guys are so funny.....if any of you want to have any credibility regarding martial arts, make a video of your demonstrations and show them on-line. Until then, you are just rediculous. Get a video camera, a tripod, and show your skill. Or...go fight in the MMA. I cant wait until you guys insult some Triad or Yakuza and get your nuts shoved in your mouth. Why dont you go find some Tong family to talk **** to and challenge their skill...shoudl be fun for you.

I think eventually, you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person, and then mayeb you wont have the ability to type or talk ever again.

You all should just have respect, and be nice to eachother and coexist. You all seem to want to pick fights with the wrong people.

You are better off taking the ten or 20 minutes you spend responding to this, and do some push ups or sit ups...

Stop lying about being a consumer advocacy group, and start taking care of your own lives.

Go to the gym, or find a dojo...and train your skill. and get real...get a camera and make a video and show you are worthy of commenting on someones art.

I know some good fighters...if you want, we can set up a match, film it, put it on youtube, and then show everyone how much of an authority you are when it comes to martial arts.

Does that sound fun? Your rebuttles about my spelling have nothing to do with the fact that you people have ZERO understanding of TRUE martial arts, and probably never will unless you get over your bad aditudes and get motivated to actually resolve your insecurities and wounds from your childhood abuse and bullying.

When you start to actually train your mind body and spirit, and can show something for it...then, you can make comments that might be legitimate.

Untill then, you are just wasting time criticising people and arts that you know nothing about.

So...the proof is in the pudding...go get a camera and film your self....i could give a **** if your a criminal, a gangster, or anything else.

Do you know anything about martial arts? no...probably not. So...get away from your computer...and go sign up at a good Dojo.

Find a good old fashion Choi Li Fut or Hungar school, train for 10 or 15 years, get your black sash and teaching credential, make some videos of your skill...or shut the hell up.
    Let me get this straight: I can either shut the hell up, and allow you to recommend that people learn martial arts from convicted criminal organisations, or I can go away and train in a kung-fu 15 years, leaving you free to post away recommending people train with convicted criminal organisations. That's what you're asking?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2010 10:58am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Okay, let me get this straight. You want to set up fights for others, want people to go train for 15 years and lecture us on your beliefs.

Here let em help you:
    As far as I remember his kendo is legit, he sells bullshit herbal remedies, publishes the odd paper in un-recognised journals and whenever he gets called on making unjustified claims, he just dismisses it as Bob getting carried away with his marketing.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    I have no idea. It may be a real organization but in the kendo world it would be unrecognized. Unlike other martial arts, there is typically only one national federation per country. In the US, there is the All-US Kendo Federation, AUSKF. For historical reasons Hawaii is separate. There are no other organizations recognized by FIK. In the US to be FIK affiliated, you have to be part of the regional federation (PNKF in this case), which in turn gets you the national association, which buys you the international association. My sources tell me these guys are not part of that chain. So they would not be able to compete with the other clubs, nor would any rank granted be recognized.
    Some of what is shown is fairly conventional kendo, although not particularly good kendo. Other stuff is flashy BS added on top.
    You do know you can get bamboo salt for a couple of bucks a bag in your local Asian supermarket?

Tao Salt is magic bamboo salt, but magic doesn't exist, therefore it's just bamboo salt. Extremely overpriced bamboo salt.
    Your correct about cheap bamboo salt, and your right, there is no magic. Only science. And the producer of the Tao Salt has a PHD in molecular biology and a PHD in bio chemistry. What is your credential sir? Have you ever tried to cook salt at 3000 degrees? or make a fire that hot? its very difficult. Have you ever studied Ormus used by the egyptian Pharos? do you know anything about mono-atomic gold or coloidial silver? Those are a similar concept to Tao Salt.
    Let us know when you are here for discussion not red herrings, rants, escalation, and strawmen arguments.

Thank you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 5:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so apparently no one cares about a grandmaster sung baek with suspitous credentials?

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 5:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo View Post
    so apparently no one cares about a grandmaster sung baek with suspitous credentials?
    What in the name of **** do you want us to do?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 6:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    research and find stuff out and mabye put out some word on this guy.

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 6:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo View Post
    research and find stuff out and mabye put out some word on this guy.
    OK, I did that. What next?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 6:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    really i dont see anything like hard facts only oppinion. could you show me please and then put an article out on the site about him?

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 6:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want an article, you'll have to write it yourself. Your primary points should probably be the salt, his publishing record and his kendo school.

Another one that I've just recently noticed is this NoAgin stuff, a carotenoid supplement he sells for about $150 a bottle. I can get you the same stuff in town for less than $10.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 6:28am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how do you know it is the same stuff?
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast