Sponsored Links Spacer Image

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    3/30/2010 8:39am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thunderbolt999, are you involved in Oom Yung Doe?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2010 8:20pm

Style: TKD/karate/jkd noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thunderbolt you missed the whole point of what I was trying to tell you a martial art is a FIGHTING ART, for self defense or offensive purposes being able to do back flips will not help in a fight. Flexibility and stamina does I agree but how can an art be martial if there is no unchoreographed physical contact. All the leaping like a cat and doing jumps in the air 6 feet up are also skills learned in another sport called PARKOUR FREE RUNNING. And my honesty was not for your edification it is as always for mine, and to show the point that when I speak of my experience I am not blowing out of my arse.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 2:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK...whatever. I dont really care about argueing or proving any point. My offer stands. If you someone wants to know some ways to keep ankles and knees and hips healthy, ill give it to you. If you cant walk or stand, how do you expect to be able to fight?

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 3:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does your secret for healthy knees involve anything that would be best described as "magic"?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 4:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this is a consumer protection and advocacy group, then why do you try to instigate childish behavior and poke at people. Im genuinly offering knoledge that would potentially help people. Are you another angery couch potato with low self esteem? I cant figure out where your aditude comes from.

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 5:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You listed people from Oom Young Doe - a criminal organisation - as your idea of ideal martial artist. You'll have to excuse me for not wanting to buy what you're selling.

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 5:57pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt999 View Post
    If this is a consumer protection and advocacy group, then why do you try to instigate childish behavior and poke at people. Im genuinly offering knoledge that would potentially help people. Are you another angery couch potato with low self esteem? I cant figure out where your aditude comes from.

If you are "genuin[e]ly offering knowledge" about physical fitness and health, please make a thread in the Physical Health and Fitness forum and detail these methods. Other than that you are doing the age old "I know something that you don't and I am not going to tell you and therefore I am better than you" trick. We are not fooled nor amused.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 7:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pseudo-Science medicine and cultish Martial Arts organization are not wanted here.

As for your accusation about us being fat lards sitting on our butts arguing on cyber space; most of people on Bullshido do train regularly, we just do this kinda stuff on our free time. Plus many members of Bullshido have legit credentials and they'll be more than happy to prove it

I'll be straight up and honest and say: I am not interested in your magical NaCl, I learned it the hard way that when ever a product, service, organization, etc is too good to be true, 9 out of 10 times they usually are too good to be true.

As for your offer on healthy joints: People like Dan Inosanto and Randy Couture are in mighty fine shape at their age without your salt. I am also astounded and shocked that you would think Oom Yung Doe organization is promoting any good. The fee they demand from you are unnecessarily high and from what I have seen, their skills are mediocre at best.

And yes, when people do an investigation here, they actually take their time out of their day to not only do real research AND visit the schools. If you read the article on Chris Pizzo's supposed self-defense DVDs, members of bullshido actually paid money and intelligently critiqued it.

Sure, we have a reputation of being a little rude, but I think all of us here can agree that we are fed up with Pseudo Scientific B.S. and false masters taking advantage of hapless people who don't know any better. This is not a personal attack against you but the way you present your materials to us just put up a big red flag.

Anyways, this is just my two cent thunderbolt, I personally am not convinced by your claims.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2010 9:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok silly crack fox...go find some Yakuza or Tong and tell them that they are no good at martial arts...see what happens.

Most traditional martial arts are kept hidden away nice and good from dip shits form you, deep in the gangster underworld...every once in a while someone is gracious enough to teach the public or teach white people...its people liek you who destroy opportunities for other people who really want them...

your racking up some good karma sweet cakes...keep it going, eventually you will probably say the wrong thing at the wrong to me to the wrong person...and well...maybe you will learn better.

Since you are such an expert, go get a video camera and make a youtube and post it. make sure you film your drivers liscense or government id so taht we can know for sure that it is your demonstrating your skill, and not a hired talent.

After you have proven your credibility, then you can talk all the **** you want.

Untill then...i know who you are, and i know your a huge fat couch potato.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2010 9:20pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt999 View Post
    ok silly crack fox...go find some Yakuza or Tong and tell them that they are no good at martial arts...see what happens.

Most traditional martial arts are kept hidden away nice and good from dip shits form you, deep in the gangster underworld...every once in a while someone is gracious enough to teach the public or teach white people...its people liek you who destroy opportunities for other people who really want them...

your racking up some good karma sweet cakes...keep it going, eventually you will probably say the wrong thing at the wrong to me to the wrong person...and well...maybe you will learn better.

Since you are such an expert, go get a video camera and make a youtube and post it. make sure you film your drivers liscense or government id so taht we can know for sure that it is your demonstrating your skill, and not a hired talent.

After you have proven your credibility, then you can talk all the **** you want.

Untill then...i know who you are, and i know your a huge fat couch potato.
    God this has to be one of the silliest posts I have read of late. You list convicted frauds and felons as people you admire then talk about karma?

You can't be serious.

Please, when you defend your art, master, friend or whatever remember who you are and spell appropriately.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast