You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 5:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt999 View Post
    Only science. And the producer of the Tao Salt has a PHD in molecular biology and a PHD in bio chemistry.
    Does he really? How interesting. Do you know where I could find his publication record? Last time I went looking, the list I found was a bit light.

Of course the most important thing is that having a PHD makes you completely incapable of bambozeling the general public.

What is your credential sir?
    Don't worry they're not that impressive. Anyway, I wouldn't want to be accused of making arguments from authority.

Have you ever studied Ormus used by the egyptian Pharos?
    Why yes, yes I have! Humour me though, summarise for me what you know about this wondrous stuff.

do you know anything about mono-atomic gold or coloidial silver? Those are a similar concept to Tao Salt.
    Ohhhh this is great. Tell me about this as well.

You and I are going to have so much fun together. I just know it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 5:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a true believer in "show me and i will believe it" if you are the same way, then take it to your laboratory and conduct a study. Otherwise, until you have hard evidence, and are using the scientific method, its not doing anyone a favor to cast some doubt. In fact, JBNI has helped thousands of cancer patience over 20 years. One of the most effective supplements is Tao Salt. Imagine that your brother or sister had cancer...and no money for chemotherapy. Then, she or he found out about Bioprin and Tao Salt. Upon telling you that they were going to spend a few hundred dollars and try this alternative method, you cast doubt in their mind, and she or he decided not to use the products. What if this meant the difference between them living and dying. suppose that they had young children to take care of, and then the children were father or motherless because you, as a smarty-pants **** talker, thought you knew what you were talking about because you are a multiple PHD, Oncologist, etc...and then thats it...you get to take care of the orphaned kids, as well as listen to them scream and cry about mommy or daddy being gone.

now,...do you think it would rest well on your conscious? would it be economically better for your family to be in this situation?

or do you think it might be at least worth a chance to spend a few hundred dollars or a few thousand...and have a fleeting chance at avoiding such a situation?

so, if you want to caste doubt on JBNI and potentially influence a negative reality such as this, then feel free to talk ****.

Otherwise, maybe you would like to discuss something that you are truly and expert in, and help people instead of potentially **** them and their families...

BTW, are you an expert in any areas? or do you like to thrash beautiful things... most of the time, the people on this site think they are experts, but they are really only experts of ignorance.

in love and light my brother,

-Thunderbolt

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 5:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    from my own research...eating Ormus, use of monoatomic gold...

binds to the bones, the bones are peisioelectric, thus they create electrical current when pressure is applied....

What type of internal practices have you done? have you ever done Nae Gong? or I Chuan? waht type of bone conditioning do you do? if i understand better what you do, i can relate better...

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 5:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt999 View Post
    from my own research...eating Ormus, use of monoatomic gold...

binds to the bones, the bones are peisioelectric, thus they create electrical current when pressure is applied....
    Come on, use full sentences. If you just throw out random fragments, I could end up inserting my own views on the subject to fill in the gaps, and end up completely misinterpreting what you said. We wouldn't want that would we?

waht type of bone conditioning do you do? if i understand better what you do, i can relate better...
    I lift weights. Check this out.

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 6:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, that article I linked to was just the first thing on pubmed I found that looked relevant.

Funny thing is, while I was on there I did a quick search for Sung Baek, but all I got were papers from a Sung-Hee Baek in Seoul. Our Sung Baek is based in Washington state right?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 6:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand where you are coming from. Can i suggest a few books to you? i can email you a book about chi gong. In martial arts, there are types of conditioning practices to build stronger,denser bones, some supplements can be used. sometimes herbs are used. in Shaolin martial arts, they practice 3 stars and 7 stars. this makes the bones denser so that they have more potential for creating current. small bone fractures are created during some of these practices and when the bone heals, it becomes stronger and bone marrow becomes denser, thus immune function improves.

HOw long have you lifted weights for? what supplements do you like to use?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 6:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seattle, different people. I dont know sung baek hee. Do you have a neck injury? i had a bad back injury a month ago and found something super super super great. it is a "total body rebalance soak" at www.ahsecrets.com it totally helped my back, you put in the bath tub and soak, it has lots of anti-inflamatory properties.

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 6:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does it not strike you as odd that a man with a PhD in molecular biology, and another in biochemistry, and who has developed products that have "helped thousands of cancer patience[sic] over 20 years", hasn't got a single record in Pubmed?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 7:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    really? can you send me some sort of link to your research? thanks! How do you search those things?

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 7:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast