You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    12/08/2009 5:33am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me break it down for you.

1 The guy sells really expensive magic salt.
    2 People like me say "hold up a sec, that's just NaCl"
    3 People who buy the crap, say "Na-uh, it's made by a mystical Taoist sword master!"
    4 We establish whether or not he is is a legit sword guy, it puts a hole in their already shaky logic.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/08/2009 1:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    Do you think I care about your yogameditation thread? I was asking the OP what purpose, direction or point of this thread was.....

Is Master Baek's creditionals being questioned? If so which ones? Is it more of a should I train under/with/based upon his teachings/theories or instruction?

This question is yet to be answered. What EXACTLY is the OP asking?

I am questioning his credentials as to weather he is for real. I dont know much about his teachings. I am just wondering if he is for real?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/08/2009 10:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So can we please get back to the topic on hand grandmaster unsg baeks credentials and if they are real or not?

thanks

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/10/2009 4:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://jbni.org/sword-immortal-diety.MOV may take a while to load bob talking about grandmaster sung baek selling a sword, cause none of his students were not able to earn the sword.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/11/2009 8:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ALright dont know if i should post this here or on the yogameditation thread but bob "wan" is back working with jbni. But look I meen I never trusted a site that sold you herbal suplements at an inflated price but look I cant say this enought, but look at this the videos on this page that is

http://jbni.us/details.html

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2009 12:19am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/yogamedi.../0/U_0qpa8O_is

Here is a sample of the swordmanship of grand master sung baek.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 2:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have some direct experience with Master Baek. If anyone would like to ask me direct questions, i would be happy to share.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 2:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know Bob Kim, infact, i have known him since evdo days, and i got really pissed because he had me work for him for a few weeks, and his poor organizational skills got me caught up in un-integral potentials.

However, as of recent, i think that Bob Kim has changed his direction in life and gotten better organized. He works very hard to provide information to people that will help them be healthier.

I used Bioprin and Tao Salt and Lietzen for severe respiratory illness similar to chronic bronchitus /walking pnemonia.

Since eating Tao Salt, Bioprin, and Lietzen from JBNI, i have not had a problem since. The few hundred dollars i spent on the herbs is far less expensive then the 5 years of constant visits to the doctors and powerful antibiotics that didnt help me.

I was very concerned that i was going to develop a more serious condition.

If you have ever hacked up blood and mucous so violently that you vomit, you will know how grateful you would be to find something to fix your condition.

Bob "Wan Ki" Kim is doing the world a great service by helping to educate and promote JBNI products, and i am eternally grateful that i am not spending thousands of dollars on prescription antibiotics and on-going doctor visits.

For about 5 or 6 years, i would come down with severe bronchitus several times per year.

In the last year, i have only had one minor cold. I no longer have any of the symptoms that i had previous to taking the JBNI products.

The Tao Salt that people are questioning went right to work on the mucus in my chest and helped to break up the stagnant, hardened mucus that had been building up for several years, and i could feel it within 30 minutes of consumption, and stated to cough out this hard green mucous.

I have given TAo Salt to friends who want to quit smoking, and it has helped.

Hopefully this helps clarify some questions.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 4:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do know you can get bamboo salt for a couple of bucks a bag in your local Asian supermarket?

Tao Salt is magic bamboo salt, but magic doesn't exist, therefore it's just bamboo salt. Extremely overpriced bamboo salt.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 4:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your correct about cheap bamboo salt, and your right, there is no magic. Only science. And the producer of the Tao Salt has a PHD in molecular biology and a PHD in bio chemistry. What is your credential sir? Have you ever tried to cook salt at 3000 degrees? or make a fire that hot? its very difficult. Have you ever studied Ormus used by the egyptian Pharos? do you know anything about mono-atomic gold or coloidial silver? Those are a similar concept to Tao Salt.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast