Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

The Third Man

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 9:47pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steven Seagal is 7th-dan black belt in aikido, I think his ego bigger than ability to do martial arts, I mean his first movies were classic but now he's fat now but he claims he's god. Do you guys know much of prick he was? he was banned from SNl after hosting once,cause he treated the cast like crap.And he used to actully used to break the stunt double's bones for real WTF?

The Third Man

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 9:50pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys got to see if you haven't already, is Will Sasso's Steven Seagal paraody on madtv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d82j_Qfp

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 10:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, background. I am old. I know Gene LeBell personally, and to a lesser extent Bob Wall and Chuck Norris. I spent over two hours on the phone with Bob Wall on this subject.

While hesitant to post much these days, due to the sad fact that the US no longer has a legitimate and legal dueling tradition any longer. To wit, someone who wants to defile your name or honor should know they will have to look down a dueling pistol to do so, and it could mean their life. But I digress, I will post the facts once more.

First, rank is meaningless. There simply too many ways around quality control.

Second, we know for a fact that many of the stories Steven has told are lies; ie CIA stuff.

Bob Wall, along with 11 other people, called him out and nothing came of it. Steven to this day runs from Bob Wall.

On the set of "Under Seige" Steven was holding court about the mighty powers of Aikido and Ki Power. He stated he could extend his Ki into his neck and he could not be choked out.

I pause to point out I was at a major Juko-lie Ki clinic and this claim, along with many other insane ones, was made all the time. It is a common belief.

One of the stunt men, upon hearing that claim, said "I'll take that bet." That man, was Gene LeBell. Gene walked up, got behind Steven, and put the choke on. Steven tapped right away and said "I wasn't ready."

Gene said "Let me know when you are ready." Steven said "now," and grabbed for Gene's balls.... Gene sprawled, and choked Steven out, and held it for good measure.

Steven made a mess in his shorts, both poo-poo and pee-pee; Bob Wall has the cleaning statement from the set about this.

When Steve came to; he threw Gene off the set, and had him blacklisted. The National Inquirer caught wind of the story, and wrote that a 60 something stuntman just choked out the great Steven.... so a deal was made. Steven would end the blacklisting, and Gene would keep his mouth shut.

Mr. Wall and myself made no such deal.

My first hand experience is that his ego is only exceeded by his skills as a jackass.

As for fighting skills, not so much....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 10:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice Mtripp, do you happen to know anything about the whole Vann Damme and Seagel incident at Stallones house?

I have read conflicting versions, but if memory serves me correct their was a rumour that Gene Lebell was present as well?.......

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 10:26pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *subscribe

I like this thread

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 10:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    Nice Mtripp, do you happen to know anything about the whole Vann Damme and Seagel incident at Stallones house?

I have read conflicting versions, but if memory serves me correct their was a rumour that Gene Lebell was present as well?.......
    I know nothing about this first hand, nor do I know anyone who was there.

Sorry

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 10:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainthamish View Post
    Well im pretty sure he was the first westerner to operate an Aikido Dojo in Japan, his a 7th Dan right? So I guess in Aikido terms he has tha skillz.....
    Yes, and he got it the REALLY old fashioned way: he married the daughter of the dojo owner. When he started training there, he was only a shodan or nidan. Then in short order he married the daughter and VERY soon was promoted to godan.

He pretty much dumped her after he hooked up with Kelli LeBrock. Classy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 11:12pm

Style: Hung Ga Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't he also beat Kelly? Even classier.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 11:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenso View Post
    Yes, and he got it the REALLY old fashioned way: he married the daughter of the dojo owner. When he started training there, he was only a shodan or nidan. Then in short order he married the daughter and VERY soon was promoted to godan.

*deep hurt*

Oh well, at least I still have my other idol......Ashida Kim.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2009 11:24pm

Style: Judo n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At least Ashida's blow up dolls don't have feelings...
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast