BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    12/09/2009 12:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do better against Gene Lebell? Nope.
    Keep my fat mouth shut when Gene Lebell is talking? I think I could manage that.

The sad thing is that "I got choked out by Gene Lebell" and "Donn Draeger once ruined me with a bokken" should both be stories you'd be proud to tell.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    12/09/2009 1:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In other news, the Jefferson Parish police recently arrested a supervisor with the BATFE for damaging his hotel room across the street from the BATFE building in Metairie--by disabling the smoke alarms and replacing the bedroom door with his own custom plywood creation, complete with a glory hole padded with duct tape.

Fortunato, the goofball spokesman guy who drives Seagal around on the show, gave the public statement. Unfortunately, I fear they're done filming this season and haven't begun a second one yet, so we probably won't get to see Seagal's reaction to that particular scene. But there's always hope.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    12/09/2009 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Not a segal apologist, I think he's a douche bag.

He got choked out and **** his pants (?) bla bla. I wonder how many people here could go up (or have the balls to) against the same guy and come out better.
    The more correct question is how many people would be fool enough to say "I can extend my ki into my neck and not be choked out," to anyone? Let alone Gene LeBell?

Then, clearly having no idea who the old man was who wanted to try, you would then turn it into a fight by grabbing for his balls?

Then after running your mouth in several interviews about how US martial artists are all afraid to fight you, Bob Wall comes up with 12 people who are more than willing, so you hide under your bed hoping it will all go away?

No bla bla, just facts.....

Posted On:
    12/09/2009 5:43pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Clown of Bethlehem View Post
    Keep my fat mouth shut when Gene Lebell is talking? I think I could manage that.

The sad thing is that "I got choked out by Gene Lebell" and "Donn Draeger once ruined me with a bokken" should both be stories you'd be proud to tell.
    True, that.

Draeger is one of those guys who you should know about if you do JMA. He's pretty much everything Seagal wanted to be -- the white American guy who went to the East learned ... everything -- Judo, koryu weapon arts, etc. He taught and trained 1964 Judo gold medalist Inokuma weight training! Except, of course, Draeger could actually fight.

This is, apparently, Draeger. Wonder why Seagal would have had trouble with him ...

YouTube- Uchida Ryu Tanjojutsu - Donn F. Draeger
    YouTube- Donn Draeger & Kaminoda Tsunemori Shindo Muso Ryu (1)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2009 5:45pm

Style: Baji, Boxing, Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Without a doubt. I wouldn't be ashamed to be choked out by Gene Lebell. I know I'd certainly learn a lot from that. But Seagal on the other hand..... I think I have a better chance of educating a brick wall.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    12/09/2009 11:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I suspect that Seagal wants to be remembered as 'The Bruce Lee of Aikido', or some **** like that and figures that widespread knowledge of his defeats will diminish his status as a 'legendary' and ground-breaking martial artist.

Basically, he wants to be the very best, like no-one ever was... :new_icecr

That said, I have no reason to believe that SS couldn't irimi-nage my head from my shoulders.

So, just to clarify, Mtripp - Seagal was on set, talking with his dick out to the stuntmen, and he had no idea who Gene LeBell was/is?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2009 12:23am

Style: Baji, Boxing, Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still, he got what he deserved.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    12/10/2009 12:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Grimm View Post
    Still, he got what he deserved.
    I wonder if he really, seriously believed that he could extend his ki into his neck to make himself invulnerable to chokes? Maybe he was actually taught that by one of his masters as a 'secret, high-level technique'? I dunno.

If this was the case, after getting over the feeling of 'Oh ****! My deadly let me down!', I can imagine him rationalizing it to himself that he was only choked out because Judo Gene, being more experienced and higher-ranking in the martial arts, had a much higher ki level than himself...

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    12/10/2009 5:43am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was holding court, bragging about this abilities, had no idea who Gene was, and was serious about the Ki in the neck comment.

Years ago, I attended a Juko-kai Combat Ki clinic, and was certified in it. I did so to prove I have THEIR PAPERS before I point out its bullshido. Almost EVERYONE there was 100% sure they could extend their ki into their neck and not be choked out. Many also felt that if I tried to cut them with my knife I would dull my blade...!!!!?????

It was lucky for them I was more in a choking than a cutting mood. But lots of people came to Jesus that weekend.....

....and yes, the final story was my Ki was stronger than theirs.....

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    12/10/2009 6:25am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can extend my ki into my neck to not get choked out.

And by ki, I mean chin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts