Posted On:
    12/24/2009 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But, but Dux is the King of Kunfu!

http://rapidshare.com/files/32547816...ng_Fu.mp3.html
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    12/24/2009 6:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have any of you ever checked out Frank Dux's online store?

(different domain - but it is linked from frankdux.net)
    http://www.silvercranedojo.com/dux_p...s/products.htm

I nearly choked on my trifle (yes, I was sat at my PC, eating a bowl of trifle) when I saw this (which apparently costs $275):

Also:

$125

$80

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2009 8:54pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My comments get deleted on all Dux related stuff on Youtube. I feel so rejected. If I get bored enough I'll call my cpu-savvy friend over & upload my own rant on these vids & such with all the links my deleted posts had.

Posted On:
    5/01/2010 7:45pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just received another copy of Frank Dux's book "The Secret Man" today. The following is Frank's discription of his CIA provided training in the *drum roll* art of seduction.

"Within the first six months of dutiful service to Bill Casey, I was schooled in the skillful art of seduction. One cannot imagine the level of embarrassment--or insight gained--as I discovered just how ignorant I was and how inadequately I initially performed when enrolled in this sexual graduate course.

I was a naive twenty five when I was unwittingly introduced into the program by Gabrielle DuBois, a leggy French Canadian blond. Within just a few weeks of our first meeting. Gabrielle had me dangling from an emotional thread. I'd truely killed for her.

One perfectly romantic evening, during intercourse, I was ready to climax when she whispered in my ear that "Gabrielle DuBois" was an alias. Her confession of being a contract agent exposed my vulnerability. More impressively, it demonstrated at what length DCI (Director of Central Intelligence) Casey and Bob Ames, my handlers, were willing to go to ensure I would remain their secret."

(p. 10) Incidently at the time of writing both Casey and Ames were dead, and unable to contest this swill.

"Therefore Brunhilda lectured me on the spy's clinical reasoning and the approach to manipulate others through sexual allure. While presented in the most scientific, scholarly, and sterile manner, the information proved liberating." . . .

"For example, one method for stimulating a sense of intimacy is merely how to find the right varying touch, since consistent pressure communicates a mechanical effort to please. I was taught to arose a woman's feet, hands, or ears by light kissing, blowing, licking, or gentle biting. Helpful tips include caressing a woman's entire body with a soft sable brush, commonly used to apply facepowder. I was encouraged to be spontaneous, to lick strawberry jam off my lover's toes in the dark corner booth of a bistro. I became increasingly armed with an unconventional methodology to overcome barriers, both my own and those of my intended target.

Brunhilda made sure I was skilled in preparing concoctions made from Agency-supplied controlled substances: formulations designed to heighten the sexual experience. One can lace a cigarette with a substance that when combined with alcohol leaves one not only tipsy but totally uninhibited and easily seduced." (p.11)

These selections from a 316 page book are offered under the fair use doctrine to show that Frank lives in a vivid fantasy world, and his CIA stories make no sense. While the CIA has been known to use hookers against targets, there is no evidence that they have run sexual seduction classes for their agents.

In conclusion.

ROTFL!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/01/2010 9:31pm

Style: 10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How and why, in the name of God, do you even write crap like this? It takes a special kind of crazy to produce something like that and then have the stones to print it as if it contained even a shred of truth.

Posted On:
    5/01/2010 9:48pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am actually the Head Instructor of the Seduction Training, which I recently updated because the methods taught to Dux were, shall we say, inadequate. And when I say the methods, I mean his appendage. And by head instructor I mean I ensure that the hookers the CIA use are of high quality. I don't even collect a salary.

Edit: how badass is that wolf shirt?!? I've ordered seven, so I can be badass seven days a week.
    Last edited by battlefields; 5/01/2010 9:51pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/01/2010 9:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I guess Frank Dux's CIA training looked something like this:

YouTube- Tek Jansen - You are the Best

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/01/2010 11:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats fing Hilarious Sam. Who knew gentle kissing and licking and the like were secret CIA techniques? I am ahead of the curve!

So, intertwined with his stories are certain factual instances right? Like his use of 'controlled substances' to render his targets uninhibited? Real undercover work there, aside from the felonious misconduct since he had no jurisdiction, and his targets were actually the girls at the Walgreens. Smarmy and Scary!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2010 1:58pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    am i the only one who thought his name was pronounced "ducks" and not "doox"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2010 2:06pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak View Post
    am i the only one who thought his name was pronounced "ducks" and not "doox"?
    No good sir, no you were not.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast