Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 1:33am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrydog View Post
    How do Spoiler tag? so if you dont already know This contains *SPOILERS*

When Roy won I considered quiting training. This out of shape blob throwing Haymakers and landing a lucky right just got declared The Ultimate fighter over someone who had definitive striking ability and was in shape. I guess thats where luck comes in to a fight.
    Just go die plz.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 1:36am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do Spoiler tag? so if you dont already know This contains *SPOILERS*

When Roy won I considered quiting training. This out of shape blob throwing Haymakers and landing a lucky right just got declared The Ultimate fighter over someone who had definitive striking ability and was in shape. I guess thats where luck comes in to a fight. And on Hamil and Jone's bout, The desicion should be overturned this was not a defeat and Hamil admitted it. When you can beat an opponet to the point of looking up at the ref and showing him your opponet cannot move the fight should be stopped. Nonethelss the Ref said keep going and Jone's hit him a few more times and looked up was told to keep going to the point where he got a bit angry and fouled. The ref should be fired since Hamil could be fucked for life taking such a beating. All in all except for those 2 complaints it was a very intresting and entertaining Finale.
    Except that Roy isn't just some fat dude. Yes he IS fat, but he has good cardio, really good jiu-jitsu, and good striking as you saw tonight. That wasn't lucky, Roy just has good boxing. Dana can suck it. WAR BIG COUNTRY!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 1:44am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, Roy's paid his dues. After Dana's getting all butthurt over Roy exposing his cash cow Kimbo & badmouthing the man, I'm glad to see him win.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 1:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    Anyone else smell bullshido in the Kimbo fight? Rumours of his opponents in Elite XC being asked to keep it standing up...not one shot from Houston on the notoriously ground-challenged Kimbo despite his obvious fear of engaging on the feet...his standing there politely after a lucky leg kick dropped Kimbo...anyone else?
    Were you even watching the same fight as the rest of us? Alexander has always sucked on the ground. No surprise that Kimbo was able to whoop up on him on the ground and that Alexander would try to avoid going to the ground with a much larger opponent when he (Alexander) has virtually no ground game. Alexander's game plan was to chop down Kimbo via leg kicks and play on Kimbo's weak knee - not to go to the ground and wrestle with him. Alexander did a really good job of sticking to his game plan.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 2:34am

Style: None ATM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by selfcritical View Post
    Houston's TD defense is pretty abysmal itself. Kimbo could get a simple leg trip TD and GnP......but Houston could do that to him just as easily.
    Kimbo almost got a GnP, so props for almost calling it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 2:41am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never thought I'd see a fight where Kimbo's opponent would make no attempt to take him down, especially a light-heavy. Houston's 1st round antics gave me the creeps too. It's not any one thing. It's all the strange things taken together that make it feel somehow not right. Hope I'm wrong.

is badder than you

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 3:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 3:10am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When Roy won I considered quiting training. This out of shape blob throwing Haymakers and landing a lucky right just got declared The Ultimate fighter over someone who had definitive striking ability and was in shape. I guess thats where luck comes in to a fight.
    You're a fucking idiot.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 4:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post

Did he died??

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    12/06/2009 4:51am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    I never thought I'd see a fight where Kimbo's opponent would make no attempt to take him down, especially a light-heavy. Houston's 1st round antics gave me the creeps too. It's not any one thing. It's all the strange things taken together that make it feel somehow not right. Hope I'm wrong.
    And why exactly would Houston take it to the ground (assuming he had the skills to do so)?

Please point out the things in the first round that you found 'weird', if you don't mind.
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast