221449 Bullies, 3580 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2163
Page 146 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 2:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You had a car. You were planning on coming. You knew the distances. You stinking turd.

Good Lord, I must be pshychic, "I'm ducking you" LMAO!! sure, buckey creamcheese.
    The quote you posted makes you a liar for saying I never contacted you when I got to FL. You are such a moron Rudy. Also you didn't want to meet anywhere but Miami or where ever the **** you are.

Yeah because taking the dinky ass rent a car that we got out for over 3 hours would've been totally fine. I mean jeez, that wouldn't be ridiculous at all. I'd tell just tell my family "Brb guys, gonna be back in like about 6 hours, gotta go fight someone from the internet".

3 hours getting to you and 3 hours back, that sounds reasonable? Would you EVER even consider making that trip!?

Then again you're trailer engine doesn't work anymore so I can see how'd you have problem going anywhere.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sircmas View Post
    The SR20DE shares the same engine code as all the variations of the SR20DE.

The one in the NX is a piece of ****. It lacks coil on plug ignition, oil squirters in the head, compression is not optimal for turbo, it uses weaker head studs and gaskets, the pistons and rods aren't the same, even the block design is completely different. The only thing it shares with the SR20DET is that it's 2.0L and nissan gave it the SR family name. It's not cheap to turbocharge and keep it alive.

So, you're stupid and wrong.
    Funny, I have run a regular SR20DE with a turbo, and it held up better than my buddies SR20DET. And all of the SRs share that same basic design. The block is the same, as well as most of the other internals, save the pistons. Only the head design changed from year to year. Learn something about the engines before you talk, Honda boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sircmas View Post
    Also, if you get a DSM, you'll have an awful time owning a car that is in a perpetual state of death. It sucks absolute **** when trying to negotiate any kind of handling out of it and brakes worse than a lincoln navigator. Only get one if you have 2 other cars and is only willing to drive it on the weekends for a few hours at a time to drag race if you plan on doing anything that isn't keeping it stock. Crank walk's a bitch.
    Crank walk only affects the 95-98 4G63s. It's amazing what you can do with a little know how. I only dragged one of my DSMs, the rest I autoX and road raced, rather successfully against Porsches and Corvettes. And they were my daily drivers. The weakness in a DSM is the tranny, and that can be fixed. When you can take a car that comes with 200 crank horsepower, and with a few mods (less than 1500 dollars) have it put a RELIABLE 400+ Wheel Horsepower, I think it is a worthwhile car. A drop in the suspension and just getting better brakepads and stainless lines, you have a car that will smoke any Honda or WRX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 2:46pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cars? How the hell did gongsau morph into...nevermind. My Mini Cooper is the shiznit.

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 3:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    Cars? How the hell did gongsau morph into...nevermind. My Mini Cooper is the shiznit.
    0 to 60 in the same day

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 4:16pm

Style: Kendo, Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cars? Cars are for pussies. My gay little Honda Shadow 600 can own any car at any time*.

*Provided that any time is, specifically, during a contest in which only gutless vehicles possessing of no more than two wheels may participate. No, the Geo Metro doesn't count, even if two of the wheels fall off while attempting to navigate a tight corner.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 6:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Funny, I have run a regular SR20DE with a turbo, and it held up better than my buddies SR20DET. And all of the SRs share that same basic design. The block is the same, as well as most of the other internals, save the pistons. Only the head design changed from year to year. Learn something about the engines before you talk, Honda boy.

Crank walk only affects the 95-98 4G63s. It's amazing what you can do with a little know how. I only dragged one of my DSMs, the rest I autoX and road raced, rather successfully against Porsches and Corvettes. And they were my daily drivers. The weakness in a DSM is the tranny, and that can be fixed. When you can take a car that comes with 200 crank horsepower, and with a few mods (less than 1500 dollars) have it put a RELIABLE 400+ Wheel Horsepower, I think it is a worthwhile car. A drop in the suspension and just getting better brakepads and stainless lines, you have a car that will smoke any Honda or WRX.
    First of alll. No you're wrong. The USDM SR20DE is nothing like the Japanese ones. No oil squirters, no coil on plug and internals are different. The block is cast iron with iron sleeves vs the japanese aluminum block and steel sleeves. The oil galleys are also different and the water jacket walls are also different. There's a vast difference in the motors. This is not a game you will win with me, ******.

Secondly, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on the DSM handling well. The wheelbase and trackwidth are not optimal for actual turning. It takes a lot of chassis and suspension modifications to run it properly. In my stock impreza and mr2, I was destroying DSM's in times and even more in overall PAX. Tell me, what class did you run in auto-x? What region are you in? I can easily look up your event schedule and find out how much of a fucking liar you are. I'm a members of the SFR region and a chief of the board as well as a chair of events and safety steward, fucktard.

Third, I don't own any hondas. I've owned an MR2, 240sx, And an impreza. I'm one of the first people in america who received the first batches of SR20's in the west coast.

I eagerly await your google powered reply, chump.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 6:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    What exactly should we show?
    He seems to like to watch sweaty men trading blows with other sweaty men .

Honestly just about anything new you can show Rudy makes him happy . Brand new black silken gi pants with a sweat stained wifebeater really get him going . I also seem to remember him really liking the NYC TD guys with the little short shorts .

Be warned tho , he has been locked in this fetish for many many years and has seen just about every clip on the internet . You have to make new stuff .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Yours truly

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 8:10pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc, you still run events in socal? If you do, we probably know a bunch of same people. I used to be in SCNAX in san diego.

I love it whenever I hear "drop in a suspension" and "SS brake lines."

Yours truly

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 8:19pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice, penis measurement contest based on supposed car knowledge, and car speed. As pointless as taekwondo vs wing chun.

In that case, unless someone on this board is from a team that beat us that year or worked with in an open formula professional venture, I think I have y'all beat. And no, I can't "drop in a suspension" or put in "SS brake lines" on this.

Major thread derail. Thank goodness its YMAS.
    Oh, and if you are from one of those teams then shoot me a pm. .totally cool.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 8:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    Sirc, you still run events in socal? If you do, we probably know a bunch of same people. I used to be in SCNAX in san diego.

I love it whenever I hear "drop in a suspension" and "SS brake lines."
    Nah, I run in the San Fran Region of SCCA.

I wish American Auto-X came to this area, but it only comes around rarely. It's cheaper than SCCA, but SCCA has more "credibility." I can use it to get into HPDE and other areas of racing to further my career racing.

This last season, I didn't have money to drop on any good tires, so I was running ST class, but still managed to rank 12th overall out of 45 or something this last season.

This season, I've got some extra cash and I'm going to get a set of RS3's for the car. This season I'm aiming for top 5.