223819 Bullies, 4139 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2163
Page 145 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 5:03am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    Serious question: Are dancing classes expensive?
    Not really, in fact, most dance studios will let guys dance for free. I've never had to pay for my classes as men are highly sought after especially if you have a strong core.

I think my classes would've been $50/month for what I was doing, I think I paid every now and again ranging from $20-50.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 5:57am

Style: old fashion hell-raising

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sircmas View Post
    Hey Rudy.

Did you get your 370z yet? I've got $1000 that on whatever Road Racing Course you choose, I will humiliate you. My car has less horsepower, less money and less of everything.

Fucking chump.
    hey is that a panda trueno toyota ae86?:car8:
    (that's not the car, but it IS a car)

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 6:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh no.

I have a 1985 AWD Civic prepped as a H stock rally car as well as a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS that I use for Auto-X and Rally. I used to race Auto-X with a 91' MR2 turbo and a Turbocharged 240sx.

I've also got a lot of seat time with an Integra Type R, STi, Porsche 911, Race Prepped 84' Mustang, CRG Rebel 120cc shifter cart and miatas.

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 10:51am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh no.

I do oil changes at skippy lube jobs for: 1985 AWD Civic prepped as a H stock rally car as well as a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS that I use for Auto-X and Rally. I used to skippy lube Auto-X with a 91' MR2 turbo and a Turbocharged 240sx.

I've also got a lot of seat time for special customers with an Integra Type R, STi, Porsche 911, Race Prepped 84' Mustang, CRG Rebel 120cc shifter cart and miatas.
    fixed.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 12:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Yes from RI, yaaaaaaaaaaaawn
    Do you even know where I train? Or with whom? You wouldn't last 30 minutes in my gym. But I welcome you to try. We both know you never would, because exposition of your own shortcomings isn't really something your minuscule ego, laden with insecurities and doubts of your own self-worth, could ever for a minute handle. The proof is in your refusal to accept defeat with grace or foresight. You're a sad old man, and you suck at fighting to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 12:13pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh no.

I have a 1985 AWD Civic prepped as a H stock rally car as well as a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS that I use for Auto-X and Rally. I used to race Auto-X with a 91' MR2 turbo and a Turbocharged 240sx.

I've also got a lot of seat time with an Integra Type R, STi, Porsche 911, Race Prepped 84' Mustang, CRG Rebel 120cc shifter cart and miatas.
    This reminded me, do you have any opinion on the Honda CRX or the Nissan NX2000? I have one of each as project cars and haven't really done much with them yet, but I get constant offers from people to buy them.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 12:47pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    I do oil changes at skippy lube jobs for: 1985 AWD Civic prepped as a H stock rally car as well as a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS that I use for Auto-X and Rally. I used to skippy lube Auto-X with a 91' MR2 turbo and a Turbocharged 240sx.
    fixed.
    That's a lie. There is NO WAY that any of my staff would have hired him to lube anything.

He showed proficiency in getting the tail pipe nice and juicy and greases up the drive shaft well, but his demeanor and lack of (steering) box experience made him unqualified.

I hope you're not putting that on your resume Sirc!

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 1:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    This reminded me, do you have any opinion on the Honda CRX or the Nissan NX2000? I have one of each as project cars and haven't really done much with them yet, but I get constant offers from people to buy them.
    I'd sell the Nissan. Unless you're willing to bury $3-5k to get it to some kind of decent amount of fun, it's more or less a waste. The amount of money and time you'd spend on it wouldn't be at all worth it. The Bluebird SR20 is kind of expensive and a bitch to wire. I did the wiring on my SR20DET for the 240sx and it was awful. Nissan has no idea what a wiring diagram is or how to follow common pinout theory.

The CRX on the other hand, can be made to be STUPID fun and absurdly fast for cheap. Drop a B18C from a GSR into that thing (which you can purchase the engine mount kit ($100~) and conversion harness ($80~) from most import performance places) and a little OEM ITR suspension and some decent tires, you will have an incredibly incredibly quick little car for under $5k.

The nissan will be what most import cars are stock when you drop all that cash into it. Granted, with what the market is right now, you could probably sell both for around $2500-3000 and put a down payment on a loan to get an '03 WRX. THey can be had for around $6-9k. And I'd get an '03, because in '02, they manufactured the rear differential incorrectly and didn't set the lash on the ring gear and it's off by a few thousandths so around 40-50k miles, the gears just try to eat each other. That happened to the differential that I put onto my 00' Impreza.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 2:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post

Honda CRX, nice but done to hell and a lot lighter than the NX2000.

NX2000 is basically a Sentra SE-R in a swoopier body. Depending on what you wanna do with it, would depend on what to sell.

You can swap just about any Honda engine into the CRX, but the NX2000 already has an SR20DE in it.

You will get more money selling the Honda, and i think you would have more fun with the NX2000, especially with the T-Tops.

SR20DE + Turbo= Loads of fun, on the cheap!!

Or sell them both and get a DSM. You will have plenty of money left over to make it faster than most of the modded imports out there.
    Last edited by DarkPhoenix; 1/22/2010 2:07pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/22/2010 2:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Honda CRX, nice but done to hell and a lot lighter than the NX2000.

NX2000 is basically a Sentra SE-R in a swoopier body. Depending on what you wanna do with it, would depend on what to sell.

You can swap just about any Honda engine into the CRX, but the NX2000 already has an SR20DE in it.

You will get more money selling the Honda, and i think you would have more fun with the NX2000, especially with the T-Tops.

SR20DE + Turbo= Loads of fun, on the cheap!!

Or sell them both and get a DSM. You will have plenty of money left over to make it faster than most of the modded imports out there.
    The SR20DE shares the same engine code as all the variations of the SR20DE.

The one in the NX is a piece of ****. It lacks coil on plug ignition, oil squirters in the head, compression is not optimal for turbo, it uses weaker head studs and gaskets, the pistons and rods aren't the same, even the block design is completely different. The only thing it shares with the SR20DET is that it's 2.0L and nissan gave it the SR family name. It's not cheap to turbocharge and keep it alive.

So, you're stupid and wrong.

Also, if you get a DSM, you'll have an awful time owning a car that is in a perpetual state of death. It sucks absolute **** when trying to negotiate any kind of handling out of it and brakes worse than a lincoln navigator. Only get one if you have 2 other cars and is only willing to drive it on the weekends for a few hours at a time to drag race if you plan on doing anything that isn't keeping it stock. Crank walk's a bitch.